4- Flight

Isabella's pov

We have been driving for the past 30 minutes cause Mrs Mayo can't follow the damn GPS. But finally we arrive at Henry's apartment. I can't believe my abuser is finally dead. All those scars he has given me and the bruising and hopeless nights passing out on the floor.

Anyways, I shot Mayo an intense stare before exiting her car. I realise she was coming too. I was not about to let her so all the blood and marks on the walls. All my blood.

"You don't need to come I will be 10 minutes max!" I snarl.
"Fine" she mutters before getting back in her car.

I turn around and stare at the apartment complex in front of me.

It fine

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It fine. Just run in, pack a suitcase and I'm finally free from this shit place. I start walking up the stairs to the front door and push it open. I close it behind me before replacing my face with an emotionless look.

I continue my way up the building until I read the sign. 14a. His apartment. I freeze, maybe I'm not ready to go in again. But I push all my thoughts to the side and walk in like I own the place.

I march my way to my small 'room' and pull out an old suitcase. I put the few clothes I have, books, makeup, bathroom items and hidden food. I zip it up and make my way back out to the car.

I open the car door and shove my suitcase over before sliding in.

"Is that it?" Mayo asks.
"Umm yeah, can we just go please I'm sure my flight is soon" I urge.
"Yeah we are going, plus when we get there go to the private plane sections and get on the first jet you see. Your fourth oldest brother will be waiting there for you"
I simply just glare and nod slowly.
"You know for someone your age you sure do have a lot of anger" Mayo continues.

I roll my eyes and put my headphones back on the block her out. About 20 minutes later we had parked the car and we're in our way inside. Mayo left me at the front of the airport so I walked confidently on my own.

I walked over to the Starbucks and ordered myself a grande straight black coffee, two sugars. My favourite. After collect it I walked over to the private area and found a small jet ready for me to board.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked over and went up the stairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked over and went up the stairs. I slowly walked in and looked around.

I hear a loud cough come from a seat down the back. I looked over and saw a brown haired, blue eyed male. He looked young. He waved me over so I made my way and sat down across from him.

(Isabella's speech with be in bold for the rest of this chapter)

"Hey, I'm Levi your fourth eldest brother out of the six" He states with full confidence.
"Hey, as you probably already know I'm Isabella"
"Well Isabella I'm 20 and I'm a doctor"
"I'm 16 and grade 10 student"
"Alright we'll our plane will be leaving in about 3 minutes, also what are you drinking?"
"Oh umm Just some straight black coffee"
"Oh Marketti will love you"
"My eldest brother?"
"Yes"
I simply just nodded before putting my headphones on and drowning him out. The flight was 11 hours so I could blast music for a few then ask more about my family and Italy soon.

Levi's pov
She was gorgeous. The moment she sat down I knew she looked so much like Iza her twin. The only difference was Isabella eyes. She had two different coloured eyes. They were stunning.

After our small conversation she put her headphones on which I was kinda sad about. I was really hoping she would get to know me maybe even tell 'em about her past with her mother. Our mother I mean. I wouldn't usually call her our mother cause she was never there so it sounded weird.

Isabella's pov
After about 4 hours I remove my headphones I keep my cold face not wanting any of my brothers to know about my past or about my street fighting and racing. It has been at least 4 months since my last fight and god I was missing the fun.

Anyways.
"So what are my brothers names and ages?"
"You have the eldest Marketti he is 26, you Have the twins Rondi and Rondo they are 24. You have myself Levi I'm 20. Then you have Victor he is 19 and finally Iza your twin he is also 16 clearly."
I look up after hearing the word 'your twin' since when do I HAVE A TWIN. No wonder they has always felt like something was missing. I refuse to show emotions though so I pull a cold look.

"Okay thank you"
I am really tired and there is still 6 hours of this stupid flight left. And I need my sleep so. And just for clarification I would rather eat absolute dog shit then ever speak to my siblings about my past. It's not happening.

Anyways I'm off to sleep. I know it won't be peaceful because I can't take my sleeping pills but I'm still so exhausted.

A/N
Goodnight everyone. Hope you are enjoying the book.

Mafia's Taken Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें