23- Deep convo

Isabella's Pov

I woke up with a massive headache and my alarm blarring. I had completely forgotten about music practice today. I may or may not have invited them all over for after school at 3:30pm. Yay more conersations with my brothers. I groaned and gripped my alarm clock before yeeted it at the door. In the next few minutes the door was opened and there stood Iza. He looked around and saw me sitting, slightly looking at the broken clock pieces shattered on the floor.

"Really?" He groaned before picking the pieces up.

"Mhm" I replied closing my eyes again.

"Come on, Noah told us to expect guests as you planned music practice at this house"

"Mhm"

"Well Marketti, Rondo, Rondi and Levi had work so Victor and myself are watching you today."

"What work"

"You know mafia shit"

"Russians?"

"YUP" He said emphasising the P.

I rolled out of bed and told Iza to get out. I went to my closest and picked out my outfit for the day. I chose some jeans and a crop top. I went for a quick shower, got changed and walked out of my room. All the bruises had faded so I didn't bother with makeup. I went to the kitchen and found a little bag with a note next to it.

'Morning Donkey, Good luck with the hangover. Even super mario drivers need this pack, you will thank me later -Rondo'

How sweet. I looked inside the bag and found a powerade, panadol, chip packets, lollies and water. I grabbed the bag and had some water before making some french toast for breakfast, The smell of my amazing cooking must have brought Victor and Iza to the kitchen. They both sat down on the barstools.

"Some for us please Bells" Victor pleaded.

"Yeah sure, pay chocolate" I smirked.

"Fine" Victor got up and went to the cupboard and pulled a medium sized tub. He opened it and pulled out 3 choclate bars.

"Three piece of toast please" Victor added

"Mhm" I said snatching the chocolate. He put the rest away and sat back down next to Iza who was laughing. I opened a chocolate and took a huge bite. Yummmm. I finished making the french toast and put extra cinnamon on top. Iza didn't need to pay for breakfast cause he was the favourite but no one can know that. I handed my brothers theirs and took mine to sit next to them. I pulled out some panadol and had some with the water. Then we ate. I remembered today was a school day.

"Am I going to school?"

"Not today, Lucky for you Marketti said you can get today off"

"Alright"

I finsihes eating then washed my dishes. I was about to go to the music room now that my headache had pissed off when Iza and Victor called me back.

"Come on, get ready we are going to the beach" They said.

"Nope, no way" I said while taking a sip of powerade.

"Yes, yes way" Iza mimiced me.

Iza took me upstairs to grab bathers. He was looking through my outfits while I laid on my bed watching him. He pulled out so many of my bikinis but said they were too revealing. I told him I would find it if he went and grabbed sunscreen and snacks. The moment he left I grabbed out my white bikini and threw it in a duffel bag. I packed a water, powerade, lollies, panadol, tanning lotion and my phone. I then grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I went into the loungeroom, dropped my bag and jumped onto the couch. I Turned TV on only for it to be switched off again.

"We are leaving now Bells" Victor stated before picking me up bridal style. What is with everyone doing that?! I groaned and tried my best to get out of his grip but Iza came behind us, grabbed my bag and made sure I was stuck. Great, just great. The one day I didn't want to go out I was being carried outside. We went to a car, I couldn't even tell what one, I was thrown in the passanger seat while Victor was driving and Iza was behind me. We started driving and I closed my eyes. I felt someone kick the back of my chair.

"IZAA" I yelled.

"Look at the viewww" He yelled back

"Shut up both of you before I smack you so hard your brain pops out your nose holes" Victor stated half laughing.

We both rolled our eyes then looked out our windows. The view really was amazing. The water looked crystal blue and the sand was golden. We drove quickly into the parking lot and got out. I grabbed my bag and headed won to the water. My brothers followed loosely behind me. We went to the bathrooms and get changed then we walked down the beach more. I spotted a perfect spot for us. We went and positioned ourselves in a half sunny, half shady spot in the shade. I put my beach mat down and put some sunscreen on.

"Isabella, I really wanted tot alk about what happened yesterday" Victor requested.

"Yea sure go on"

"Why did you get so drunk"

"Drinking fixed my problems"

"But it wasn't permenant" Iza added.

"I guess not."

"We know you are hurting" Victor continued.

"And you know this how" I say staring directly at Iza.

"I am your twin after all"

"Whatever, I'm fine now"

"Maybe now but that won't last forever either"

"Maybe not" I say wiping a lone tear from under my eye.

"Come on, let's get in the water. I will be back meet you in there" I say getting up.

I started walking towards the pier. I walked to about halfway down the pier before speeding up into a sprint. I heard a few shouts but I kept running. I looked behind slightly and saw Iza running after me. I looked forward and notced the end of the pier was close. I prepared myself before jumping over the railing and diving into the water. I splashed under and I saw so many beautiful corals under the water. I went to the surface and saw Iza jumping in as well. He splashed right next to me. We laughed a bit before we noticed Victor closer to our previous spot on the sand. He was a little bit further out then us so we shook hands to race. We started and he was really fast. I started drifting out more and away from Iza and Victor. No matter how hard I swam the waves and tides pulled me out. I couldn't shout because I was continuously going under the water.

When I reached the surface I saw Victor and Iza swimming this way. Just then, at that very moment, I was pushed under the water again. This time the violent waves wouldn't let me back up. I was pushed under again and again without acsess to air. I was being thrown around under water until my head hit the coral. I was in so much pain I forgot I was under water and I tried to breathe in. In the next few seconds I was pulled up and dragged closer to the shore. Once we reached the sandy beach I start coughing. I looked around and saw it was Noah who had brought me back to land. I didn't know why he was here bt I quickly hugged him and thanked him. I was broken. The tears started pooling and my emotions started showing. Victor and Iza quickly appeared behind me and comforted me. Noah was hugging me back. I heard Victor say something but my headache had multiplied to like times one hundred.

"Isabella, time to go home. We have to get Levi to check your head out"

"We should wait here, if she has a concusion and she drives it may make her more tired and she can't sleep like this"

I raised my hand and touched my head, pain sent shivers through my body. I pulled my hand away and saw it covered in red. My blood once again covered my hands.