22- Party

Isabella's POV

I walked through the front door and was welcomed by seeing Dante and Luna do a really quick and awkward kiss. I looked at what they were doing and saw a bottle. Spin the bottle really?! I waved at them. They quickly got up and came over.

"Hey Bella, We were just about to leave because its to loud but you stay and enjoy yourself. Good job at school today" Luna said laughing. Dante joined. They were super high. I nodded and pushed them out the front door before walking to the kitchen. I found the alcohol and food. I grabbed a cup of straight vodka and walked off.

"You look a tad bit young for that cup Miss..." Said a handsome, black haired, 6 foot individual. God he was hot, you could see his abs through his shirt.

"Miss?! We aint at a formal meeting. My names Isabella and yours?"

"Noah."

"Well Noah, I don't think my age is to concern you"

"This is my party, Luna is your friend but my sister" He states while I chug my cup.

"HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU NOT FLINCH FROM THAT" He screamed. Good to know he has Luna's energy.

"practice" I say rollng eyes.

He followed me to the lounge room and I feel back on the couch. There were a few bottles of alcohol on the coffee table. I grabbed the bottle of beer and popped it open. I started drinking when Noah sat down beside me.

"Are you meant to be here?Why are you drinking so much" He yelled over the music.

"I can go whereever the fuck I want, I have a lot of issues and this makes it better"

"Well follow me." Noah said while getting up and offering his hand. I didn't trust him but I got butterflies when I gave him my hand. He pulled me up and the alcohol was working as I struggled to stand straight. I grabbed a few bottles of beer and vodka while chugging the rest of my opened bottle. He pulled me to the back door and we went outside to a hamock. He sat down and pulled me back to making me drop one bottle. I got off and bent down to the bottle. I hadn't broken or anything but I picked it up carefully and kissed it.

"You Fucker, made me drop my drink" I slurred.

"And you my dear are ubriaca" (drunk) He stated laughing at me. He got up and grabbed my phone out of my side pocket.

"What is your password?"

"Why"

"So I can call someone to get you" He said laughing more.

"I rode heee me selfff" I slurred while attempting to run away. I fell over and felt someone throw my over their shoulder. I looked up and of course it was Noah. I squirmed and he eventually out my down. I realised we were now out the front next to my bike.

"Thanks partner" I said while getting on my bike. I was immediently pulled off. I looked around and saw a black car pull up beside me.

"Isabella?"

"Yes sirrey" I slurred and laughed to myself. The car had stopped and it was my brothers. I ran away but thanks to being drunk Noah caught up to me.

"WHYY ARE YOU ARRESTING MEEE" I screamed at him as he threw me over his shoulder again. I started laughing like a maniac, the world was upside down and spinning.

"Here Marketti, your sister" Noah said. I felt he throw me up and somone else catch me.

"Thanks again Noah, if you hadn't told us she was here I don't think we would have found her" Marketti said.

"Mr. Machete? WHYY YOU LITTLE SNITCH!" I screamed at Noah while getting out of Marketti's grip. I went over and punched Noah in the nose and I heard it snap. Good. I then fell to the floor and was dieing of laughter watching him hold his nose. I heard laughter from around me, I got up turned around an faced my brothers.

"SUp DaWgS" I said while falling in Rondo's arms.

"Hey, we are going to take you home and you can get you bike in a few days" Rondo whispered as he picked me up bridal style.

"Neverrr!!!!!!!" I jump out of his grip pulling out my bike keys while jumping on my bike. I was so drunk I didn't evem put the key in.

"VROOOMMMM" I screamed.

I heard laughter from behind me, I got off my bike sad. I went to the black car that my brothers bought to get and got in the drivers seat. They were running towards the car so I locked the doors. They left the key in.

"SUCKER, I am the best Mario driver you will ever seee" I say while stepping on it and going. I was only going slow as my brothers and noah chased the car. I was laughing so hard and I saw Victor and Levi go behin the car just walking closely. I jumped on the breaks and heard them crash into the back. HAHAHHA.

I unlocked the car and crawled into the back. Noah waved goodbye and y brothers got in. Levi and Rondo had to sit next to me smiling. Iza and Victor were in the very back as it was a 7 seater car. I felt the vomit coming and I tried warning them but ended up vomitting all of Levi. I thought I was done but more came covering the car floor. Delicious. I may be drunk but I still didn't show emotion unless it was hyperactivity. We pulled over and everyone got out. We opened the back and pulled out the spare clothes which were weirdly placed perfectly. We took turns getting changed behind the car covered by towels. Marketti and Rondi had a little vomit on them so they also changed. Victor and Iza were clean so they had to clean out the car. Suckers.

About 1 hour later we were back on the road. I made them pull over a few more times before I finally passed out leaning on Rondo. I heard so mumbles and whispers.

"I told you guys she was hurting"

"We didn't think she would go to a fucking party and get stupid drunk."

"What are we going to do with her?"

"Get her to bed, prepare for the hangover, then sit her down the next day for a conversation"

"Alright, And Iza do tell us when you know she is hurting"

"Okay"

And with that I felt the car stop and I was being carried. I didn't open my eyes as whoever was carrying me placed me in bed, wiped my face and kissed my forehead. With that I let the darkness consume me.