party

to try and take her mind off whatever the fuck happened between her and oscar after the race, ria decided to go out and celebrate her first podium in formula 1. she knew the prema team were in the same hotel as them, so she knew arthur was there somewhere.

arthur had been her best friend as they moved up the ranks of the younger formulas together, and was set to take on a formula 1 seat in the 2024 season.

ria picked up her phone, flicking through her contacts until she got to "arthritis🤞🏼🤞🏼", and pressed the facetime button, putting the phone down on the table she was doing her makeup on.

"hello!" his voice enthusiastically came through her speakerphone, slightly glitching.

"hi arth. do you have any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"i think i'm going to a party with the other drivers with charles. what's up?" he questioned, noticing something was off with the brunette girl.

"can i come with you?" she ignored his question.

"yeah, sure, you're a driver, aren't you? now tell me what's up with you." he could read her like a book.

"it's complicated." she sighed, putting down her lip liner. "it's oscar. he- he's just- i don't know-"

"what do you mean? did he do something? i'll fuck him up, i swear." arthur interrupted.

"no, no it's not that big of a deal. i don't even know how to describe it. we kinda almost made out? but we didn't kiss? he was just all up on me, and i didn't try and stop him." she attempted to explain.

"QUOI? he did what?" arthur reverted to his home language in shock.

"god, no, i made it sound so bad. basically i was pissed at him on friday bc my parents got pissed at me for hiding my boyfriend from them and how i announced it to the world in the mclaren challenge video. and he started saying he got me nervous bc i couldn't look at him and i was fully, like, back up against the door in my driver's room and he was fucking pushing up on me. then he started saying he knew i wanted to fuck him and i was, like, jaw dropped in shock because, like, what the fuck? and i didn't say anything back so he was like "let me out before people suspect stuff" like, what the fuck?" she explained.

"what the fuck?" arthur responded.

"that's not even the worst of it. today, after the race, i bumped into him in the corridor outside my room in the motorhome and this motherfucker was like "ew you're wet" and i made a joke about how he must be a virgin and he said that seeing him made me that wet! so i said he couldn't get me wet if he tried, and in hindsight that sounds horrible. and he started talking about how he got me nervous and shit and he fully trapped me against the wall in the corridor, with his hand on my waist! and i told him that we couldn't because someone might see. not because i fucking hate him. but because someone might've caught us. then zak started coming down the corridor so he just went back to how he was before and i was speechless, still against the wall. zak didn't notice anything and then oscar was like "maybe next time." and he left me there up against the wall like nothing happened! how the fuck is he so nonchalant about all this?" she rambled.

"i'm sorry i need a moment to load." arthur paused. "ok but biggest question did he get you wet?"

"arthur!"

"i'm sorry i'm just intrigued!"

"he did." she admitted.

"huh?!"

"please stop. when are you coming to pick me up? i'm ready." she changed the subject.

"give me 5 minutes. you're on the 15th floor right?" he double checked.

teammates | oscar piastri On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara