love (explicit)

the ride back to the hotel was full of smiles, and even though both of them were completely soaked through, they radiated warmth.

ria couldn't keep a straight face, and kept staring at oscar in the driver's seat.

"is there something on my face?" he asked jokingly.

"nah, i just can't believe that you love me. you. oscar piastri has been in love with me the whole time. it explains a lot." she joked back.

"what's that supposed to mean, ri?" he chuckled.

"don't do that to me." she said, slightly sternly.

"do what?" he asked innocently.

"that little laugh. makes me want to suck your dick." she was very blunt with her words, the slight alcohol she had had before obviously playing with her system.

"you ever thought that i do it on purpose?" he said in an obvious tone.

"thats why i need you to stop. don't fuck with me when we still have half an hour's traffic to get through to get back to the hotel." she told him.

"ooh, feisty. maybe i should do this more often." he smirked.

she didn't respond, trying to give himt he silent treatment, but she got distracted by his face as they pulled out of the road they were on onto the main highway, still full of traffic.

"oscar, why did you never go for any other girls over the past ten years? you probably would've got over me." she inquired.

"because i only wanted you. no other girl hit like you did. and none of them could beat me in a race." he slightly complimented.

"mr piastri with the long term rizz, okay, i see you." she joked.

he laughed at her, inching along slowly on the highway.

"no, i tried other girls, but they were all so boring. they either just wanted to fuck me because i'm famous or they had absolutely no personality. you're different. you're genuinely hard to get. you work your arse off all the time, and you didn't take shit from anyone. i remember you beating up a guy because he said you couldn't race because you're a girl." he reminisced.

"i remember that. i patterned him up, still." she kissed her teeth. "he never said shit to me again. i think he quit karting after that as well."

"good times, man. we didn't have any responsibilities. just race and win." he thought out loud.

"i miss that. but i love this. i love my life. i love driving in f1. i love you. i love my job." she listed.

"you're so pretty, ri." he admired.

"so are you, osc." she brought her thumb up to his cheek to wipe an eyelash away.

her hand stayed there. her eyes lingered on his, and he turned his face to hers. she leaned in, and he met her lips. a blaze went running down her back, a craving, a need.

but not for long.

a horn beeped behind them, startling oscar, making him realise that the car in front had moved slightly. he moved his own car forwards, giving the impatient driver behind him the space to move forwards.

after a lot of slight moving and heavy traffic, they returned to their hotel, riled up from being in an enclosed space for so long.

once they got to the elevator and the doors shut, they were on each other with all the force in their bodies.

oscar pushed her up against the cold metal, forcing her back to arch, her chest meeting his.

his lips traced her neck, leaving soft kisses as he followed her skin down her chest, as far as her low-cut top could go.

the elevator ride couldn't have been over quicker, and as the bell dinged, he took her hand and they ran down the corridor to his room together.

as soon as the got into the room, her shirt came off, so did his, and her lipstick marked his chest, moving further downwards to his abs.

she got down onto her knees, unbuckling his belt as she did so, pulling his jeans down.

she rubbed his dick through the fabric of his boxers, the friction turning him on even more, making him lull his head back.

she teased him, hooking her fingers into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down painfully slowly.

his dick sprung out, hitting his abs, making him whimper. she wiped the precum over his tip, laying soft licks on it.

she locked eyes with him as she took as much of his length into her mouth, gagging slightly. a string of profanities fell from his lips as his hands trailed to the back of her head, gathering her hair in a fist.

he moved her head with his hand, going slowly and gently, as if she was fragile and could break with the slightest force.

she kept up with his rhythm, wrapped her fist around the base of his cock that she couldn't reach.

"oh, fuck, just like that, baby." he groaned. "i'm gonna cum."

he held her head in one spot as the euphoria overcame his body. his cum trailed down her throat, and she swallowed what filled her mouth.

she took her mouth off his dick, but stayed on the floor as he ran his thumb over her chin, swiping away the cum that had spilled from her lips. he put his thumb in her mouth and she licked it clean.

"you're so pretty." was all he could breathe out.

she chuckled as she stood up, and he picked her up to take her over to the bed. he lay her down, pulling her skirt and panties down as quickly as he could.

he buried his tip in her pussy, pulling a sweet moan from her lips. he pushed himself in deeper, digging his fingers into her hips to stabilise himself.

he thrusted in and out of her, creating a steady rhythm. he pulled her legs over his shoulders to angle himself better and get deeper, making him hit her g-spot repeatedly.

"oscar, shit, i- fuck." she tried to speak, but stumbled on her words.

he slowed down, worried he was hurting her.

"what's up, babe?" he asked, concerned.

"don't stop."

he returned to what he was doing before, getting back into the same rhythm. within minutes, she whimpered her way through her orgasm, letting it completely take over her body.

his followed shortly after, draining himmof all of his energy. he collapsed next to her, his chest heaving.

"i love you." she turned to him.

"i love you too, ria." he responded.