ride (explicit)

"go on, oscar!" lando shouted through the door, making oscar chuckle onto ria's lips.

ria whined in need, tussling with his buttons to get his shirt off. he gave her a hand, undoing all of his buttons, shrugging the shirt off his shoulders.

he picked her up, her ankles locking behind his waist, and took her to the bed. she straddled him as he sat down, only pulling away for a breath once.

she shifted her hips back and forth trying to feel the friction where she needed it most.

"needy, are we?" his voice was raspy as he cocked his head up to face her.

"please, oscar." she begged.

he lay on his back, leaving ria on his lap.

"sit on my face."

her eyes lit up at the suggestion, and she eagerly moved herself ahead, positioning herself over his mouth.

"pretty girl," he looked up at her, pulling her panties to the side swiftly. "did i say hover? sit."

each of his arms hooked around her thighs, connecting her pussy to his face. the quick brush of the tip of his nose on her clit sent jolts of pleasure electrocuting through her spine.

her hands found his hair, tugging on it with every swipe of his tongue or the pressure from his nose tip.

"fuck, oscar, right there." she smiled, rolling her head back.

she felt the familiar knot building in her lower stomach, a soft sheen of sweat glistening on her skin.

"oscar, fuck, please." a string of incoherent mumbles fell from her lips, followed by a moan.

her legs shook as her orgasm ripped through her. she rode out her high, feeling his soaked face between her thighs. something felt different this time.

oscar lifted her hips up, moving her to sit over his abs. "you ever squirted before?" he wiped around his lips with his thumb.

"oh, fuck, i didn't- i've never- i'm sorry-" she mumbled, still disoriented.

"don't apologise. i liked it." he smirked. "can you keep going?"

"yeah. fuck, i- fuck." she was still lost for words.

"ride me?"

"i don't think i can, my legs are done." she panted.

"come on, i'll help you." he offered.

she nodded, and undid his belt behind her, pulling his trousers and boxers down. his dick sprung up, and he groaned as it hit her back.

"i need words, sweetheart." he groaned out.

"yes, oscar. please." she whined.

he picked her up by her hips, placing her above his tip. she steadied herself with one hand on his chest, the other fumbling with his dick, trying to position herself correctly.

she sank onto him, and they both moaned in unison.

"fuck, you're perfect." his voice cracked as he let out a moan, picking her up and pulling her down in a rhythm.

"oscar, get on top. i can't . . . no more." she mumbled out.

he wasted no time, flipping them over quickly but delicately.

she whimpered under him as he mumbled quiet praises in her ear, laying soft kisses on her neck.

he managed to unzip her dress when she arched her back, pulling it up over her head, giving himself more room.

he lifted her legs, placing her knees over his shoulders, allowing him to push even deeper.

her eyes fluttered shut as they rolled back, making her feel like she'd never felt before.

he was gentle, and worried more about making her feel good than himself.

her earlier orgasm made this one come even quicker, feeling the pressure building once more.

"osc, i'm gonna cum again." she rasped.

"open your eyes for me, i want you to look at me when i make you cum." he commanded, and she followed his order. "good girl."

she felt the second wave crash over her body, rippling through her skin, sending shivers up her spine.

oscar came at the same time, his face contorting to a look of pain and pleasure simultaneously.

he dropped to his elbows, trying to regulate his breathing. he looked at ria, and relished in the fucked-out look on her face.

he pulled out of her and rolled to the side, his chest rising and falling in quick succession.

"you good, babe?" he asked once his voice came back to him.

she nodded, turning her head to face him.

"come on, let's get you cleaned up." he stood up, picking her up and taking her to the bathroom.

once they got back, fully clothed and warmed up, she dropped onto the bed, tired out. he slid the duvet out from under her, placing it over both of them. her chests faced his, and they locked eyes.

"you were so good for me, pretty girl." he praised. he kissed her forehead, pulling her in. "so perfect." he mumbled between kisses.

"stop, oscar." she laughed out.

"no, i mean it." he said, seriously. "you're so beautiful. i'm so lucky to have you. i would never do anything that would make me lose you."

"oscar, you're amazing. i know you, and i know you would never hurt me." she whispered.

they sat in the comfortable silence together, oscar stroking ria's hair until they fell asleep.