whipped

"ria, my fingers hurt." he complained as he sat down in his chair, getting hooked up to the microphone.

"woah, brazy sentence there." her eyes widened.

"no, it's from signing all those caps. i cannot write for that long." he explained.

"and i've told you so many times, it's because of the way you hold the pen. it's your pterodactyl grip." she said, rubbing something off his shoulder.

"rolling in 3." dionne said, and they got themselves composed for the camera.

"hello everyone, it's ria and oscar, and today, because we're in vegas, we're going to be playing with cards. that's all the instruction i got." she looked to oscar.

"so, do we just go ham with them?" he asked ria.

"i guess." she shrugged.

she picked up the pack of cards, shuffling them.

"no, you can't shuffle properly. give me them-" he snatched the cards out of her hands, doing some of those shuffling tricks.

"such a show off." she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"what are we playing, then, osc?" she asked once he'd finished shuffling.

"snap." he answered.

"alright." he split the deck in half as well as he could, and they individually shuffled their halves.

after lots of concentrated card placing, ria followed one of oscar's jacks with a jack of her own. her quick reflexes came into play, and she yelled "snap!" whilst smacking the pile of cards.

"haha! my cards." she mocked, slowly dragging the pile towards herself. she shuffled the new cards with her own remaining ones, and looked over at oscar's sorry little stack.

finally, he ran out of cards without a snap, leaving ria as the winner.

"that is so unfair. your hand was closer, you could snap it quicker!" he argued.

"ooh, someone's salty." she mocked.

"shut up." he grumbled.

"i'm picking a game. let's play bullshit." she smirked, remembering how they'd played it with a large group at a prema party a few years back.

"language!" dionne shouted.

"but it's what the game's called!" ria argued.

"play the pg version. bluff." oscar suggested, and ria nodded.

"you remember how to play, don't you, oscar?" she asked, handing eight cards to herself and to him.

"yeah. i remember how to win." he aggravated.

"no you don't, you always used to lose." she called him out.

he groaned, pulling a card from the unused pile and placing it face up. a king.

ria went first, placing a card face down, saying it was a queen.

oscar went next, placing a supposed jack face down.

ria placed another supposed queen down, smirking.

"king." oscar said as he placed the card down.

"ace." she placed.

"two."

"two."

"three."

"two."

"ace."

"two."

"three."

"four."