family

on wednesday, ria lay on her couch, flicking through random tv channels. she found herself bored beyond her wit's end, as nothing good seemed to be on. granted, it was eight pm, and the only good show on british tv at night was eastenders, but she'd already watched the episode.

so, in a bid to relieve her boredom, she picked up her phone. she checked her messages with arthur, who she had told about her and oscar's situation. arthur had replied with a photo of carla's shocked face, and ria laughed.

she exited the chat, looking at her other conversations. her finger hovered over the contact name she so eagerly wanted to click on. she hesitated, but shook any worry off herself, pressing on his name.

imessage

oscar

hey

hey

i'm bored

me too

come over?

i'll be there in ten

i'm waiting
*seen*
*8:23*

she decided to put at least some effort in for when he'd come over. she ran to her room, picking out a lingerie set. it was simple, black with a lace trim, not too much. it wouldn't look like she'd put in any work.

she put her black juicy couture tracksuit bottoms back on, and she decided to leave herself shirtless.

just at that moment, her doorbell rang. she rushed to the door, checking her makeup from earlier in the day still looked okay. she checked who it was through the peephole, and saw oscar. he looked needy, and she relished in how she made him feel.

she swung open the door, checking once or twice to see if anyone else was looking, and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind him.

he clearly hadn't put any effort into his appearance today. he wore a plain black t-shirt and some black joggers. his shirt was ruffled as usual, as if he'd just woken up and run his fingers through it.

"hi." she whispered.

"hi. you look nice." he breathed out.

"all for you." she said, smiling up at him.

soon enough, they landed on her bed, re-enacting the scenes from a few days before.

as he was too tired out from their physical activities, he spent the night at her place, sleeping next to her.

***

ria heard her phone ringing violently loud in her ear. damn that iphone ringtone.

"ah, for fuck's sake." she mumbled, picking up the phone. "hello?" she didn't bother to check who was calling.

"ria! i've been calling you! i hope you haven't forgotten. your father, your brother, his wife and i are on our way to yours." she heard her mother's voice. ria's eyes widened. how could she have forgotten that they'd planned to see each other?

"oh, yeah, sorry, how long will you be?" she fumbled with her sheets, and tried to wake oscar up as silently as possible. in traditional oscar fashion, he decided to groan loudly.