club

at the end of the long meeting, ria was ready to leave and speak to arthur and charles about what had happened. arthur had had a horrible weekend too, as he ended up dnfing due to engine failures.

once they were out of sight of the rest of the team, oscar swung his arm over her shoulder, almost making her buckle.

"easy on, mate. i can barely walk as is." she swatted him.

"really?" he smirked.

"not because of you. my legs hurt from sitting down for so long." she told him.

"i know a way to make you feel better." he smirked at her again.

"do you ever think about anything other than sex? you're like a pubescent teenager." she mocked.

"not when it comes to you." he jokingly winked at her. she rolled her eyes in response.

"so what are you doing tonight?" he asked, stopping in front of her room.

"i'm not sure, i was thinking clubs with arth and charles, if you wanna tag along?" she offered, her hand on the handle.

"yeah. i'll meet you back in the hotel, text me when." he said, before she entered her room and shut the door.

***

"arthur, i don't know what to do." she confided in her best friend. she'd invited the brothers to her room while she was getting ready to tell them about what had happened. they'd brought their girlfriends, so it was a little get ready with me party.

"ria, when i said speak to him, i didn't mean have sex. i meant, explain yourself." charles said, facepalming.

"but she had sex with him after explaining herself to him. charles, use your ears." alexandra explained, obviously.

"how could i not have? he looked so good. you wouldn't deny good sex, would you?" she justified.

"she's right. good dick is good dick. sorry." carla backed her. "even if it's oscar's."

"girls, how do i look?" she twirled around, showing off her black house of cb babydoll dress.

"if he doesn't dick you down i will because you look so sexy in that." alex jokingly flirted.

"i'm right here." charles exasperatedly sighed.

"but you're not ria." she smiled.

"you look great! make-up's amazing too. one thing. you have a hickey on your neck." carla told ria, pointing to the purple mark.

ria panicked, turning around to check it in the mirror. alex and carla couldn't stop laughing at her misfortune. alex even took a photo of it, sending it to ria.

after layers of concealer, they managed to cover up the mark.

"i'm gonna give this bitch a piece of my mind." she said, storming off with her phone. from the next room, you could hear her telling him to come, which escalated into her shouting at him for what he did.

finally, they heard the knock on the door. alex opened it, letting him in, while ria was putting her earrings in.

she saw him coming up behind her in the mirror, but ignored him. so, he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, looking at her in the mirror.

"you look pretty." he whispered into her ear.

"i'm pissed at you." she said bluntly.

"are you really?" he said sarcastically.

"you left a massive hickey on my neck?!" she turned around to face him, only inches between their faces.

"i know. you sounded like you enjoyed it, though." he joked.