jimmy fallon

gmail

zakbrownceo

cc: riasandhu, oscarpiastri

subject: jimmy fallon

good morning drivers. i hope you two enjoyed your week off racing last week, the first of three. happy belated birthday oscar, i hope you enjoyed your day.

now, the most important part of this. jimmy fallon has asked for the two of you to be guests on his show this friday. the two of you. together. please don't mess this up. keep your public image good and clean. by the way, that little ice bath stunt, that was great. you guys are really good at acting like you like each other!

you two will be flying out together from heathrow airport on wednesday night. your flight details will be sent separately.

regards
zak.

***

"arthur! i'm gonna be on jimmy fallon!" she told her friend as they were on facetime. she sat in her woking home, and arthur was in his in monaco, but the two still managed to spend time together.

"what! no way! that's so cool!" he responded, shocked.

"it's me and oscar. we have to go together. but i don't mind, because it's jimmy fucking fallon! i'm going on it this friday, i'm not even sure about what i'm wearing or anything! oh my god, what if i fuck up in front of all those people?" she overthought.

"hey, hey, don't worry. breathe. it's okay. you're gonna need to find out what oscar's wearing first, then you plan your outfits together. co-ordinate colours and stuff. don't go in orange. please. i know it's your team colours, but please no. do green. dark green. it would fit both of you." he explained.

"if you weren't a driver, you would definitely be a celebrity stylist or something because your fashion sense is impeccable. please teach your brother how to dress." she joked.

"i tried. he doesn't listen. what else can i do?" arthur replied.

"ok, i need to call oscar now because we only have three days to decide. love you, bye." she said, blowing a kiss at the camera.

"i love you more. bye bye." he waved.

ria scrolled through her contacts to "pastry🥐" and pressed the facetime button.

"i'm assuming you've seen the email?" he spoke as he picked up the call.

"yep. that's what i'm calling to talk about. what are we thinking for clothes?" she asked.

"i don't know. i haven't thought about that yet. why do we need to plan it so early?" he said, exasperated.

"early? we have less than three days to decide, get our clothes and get them altered." she sighed.

"alright. me, you, central london, today. i'll meet you at yours in an hour. deal?" he asserted.

"ok. just, please, be on time." she pleaded.

"ok. be ready at ten." he said, before putting down the phone.

at exactly 10:05, oscar knocked on her door.

"you're late. typical." she said, rolling her eyes.

"it's five minutes, it's really not that deep." he told her as she walked out the door, locking it.

"still late." she said, opening the passenger side door of his mclaren.

around an hour later, they arrived in the city centre. oscar parked his car up in a parking spot he managed to find after searching for fifteen minutes.