miami

"i'm sorry, dionne! i tried to keep it as tame as i could. but, i was on a sex podcast, so there wasn't really much room for tame." she explained.

"that's what i mean! going on a sex podcast without informing me a week after rumours about you having sex with another driver came out isn't sensible." dionne scolded.

"it was damage control. at least i've got a statement out there, confirming something." she reasoned.

"that was smart of you, i must admit." dionne admitted as they got to the studio for the team challenge video.

today's challenge was song association. oscar was already seated in his chair, fixing his mix or something, when ria was getting hooked up with her equipment.

"cameras rolling in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1!"

"hey guys! i'm ria, he's oscar, you know the drill. today we're playing song association. i'm totally gonna own oscar at this, because i've never seen this man listen to music before." ria started.

"i do listen to music." he responded, offended.

"you only listen to house music. i, on the other hand, listen to so much music you couldn't even fathom it." she told him.

"ugh, whatever. let's start the challenge." he said, disgruntled.

"the first word is drive." dionne said.

"who's gonna drive you home tonight?" ria quickly sang. "drive, by the cars."

"that was really quick. are you cheating?" oscar accused.

"no, you're just salty. i told you, i'm gonna own you." she reiterated.

"the next word is miami." dionne interrupted their childish bickering.

"i'm in miami and the girls are eye candy, i'm pushing eighty on the freeway strip." she sang, taking another point for herself. "miami, by k'jon, off the 2 fast 2 furious soundtrack."

"why do you know so much about these songs?" oscar questioned.

"i just do. i'm just that guy." she said, jokingly. oscar rolled his eyes in response, and dionne told them the next word.

"tonight."

"we'll be going out tonight, no excuses." oscar said. "no excuses by bru-c."

"wow, you actually got one." she sarcastically congratulated.

he stuck his middle finger up at her in response, which was definitely going to have to be blurred out for the video.

"watch it!" dionne reprimanded. "next word is races."

"and i'm off to the races, cases of bacardi chasers." she piped up. "off to the races, by lana del rey."

"good choice." dionne said before oscar could start an argument. "next word is queen."

"you belong to me, my snow white queen." ria said. "snow white queen by evanescence."

"i was thinking god save the queen. you know, your national anthem?" oscar said.

"not my anthem. my anthem is snow white queen." she joked.

"final word. ria's already won, but we're still gonna do it. word is interruption." dionne told the pair.

ria's face dropped. she could only think of one song. their song. she knew oscar thought the same thing.

"a brief interruption, a slight malfunction, i'd go back to wanting dudes who give nothing, i thought we had no chance, and that's romance, let's dance." she looked at oscar as she finished it. "glitch, taylor swift." she told dionne.