new york nights (explicit)

ria and oscar made small talk as they went back to their dressing rooms to get changed into more comfortable clothes for the drive home. ria put on a pair of flared leggings and a cropped tank top, and oscar changed into a black t-shirt and grey joggers.

obviously, they had to leave together. when they got into his mclaren, ria connected her phone to the car's speakers, and played her aforementioned 'unapproved by mama swift' playlist. the first song that played was 'peppers' by lana del rey.

ria sang along to the chorus of the song quietly, stealing looks at oscar as he drove. she noticed how the glowing streams from the streetlights fell on his face, accentuating his cheekbones and jawline. his fist clenched the steering wheel at the suggestive nature of what was playing, his mind fleeting to scenes of her on her knees for him.

the next song for the second half of their journey was 'nasty' by ariana grande. ria must've been really horny making this playlist, damn.

oscar moved his hand from the handbrake to her thigh, holding it dangerously high up her leg. his fingers ghosted her inner thigh over the fabric of her leggings, making her let out a slight whimper. oscar smirked to himself for being able to make her come undone with barely anything.

he held the same nonchalant look on his face, as always, when he trailed his hand further up her thigh. ria sucked in a short breath as she felt electricity travel through her body with each touch. his fingers drew circles over her leggings, and she squirmed in her seat, moving her hips side to side.

only one more minute until they got back. one minute until they could do what they'd been dying for for weeks. she saw the secluded parking lot at the end of the road they travelled on, and he sped up to get there faster.

once he parked up, neither of them got out of the car. they turned to face each other, and ria undid her seatbelt. oscar leant in towards her face, using one of his hands to grip the side of her face and her neck.

their lips met in a raucous explosion of passion and lust. a blaze connected the pair, keeping them together. he tapped the back of her thigh with his free hand, instructing her to climb over the center console. she did so, landing on his hips to straddle him. he moved the back of the seat down a bit to give her more space and she rocked her hips back and forth on him.

he let out a low grunt at the sensation, and dug his fingers into her hips. ria tangled her fingers with the hairs on the nape of his neck to pull him further in.

she ran her hands down his shoulders, then his chest, and down to his waistline and pulled on the waistband of his joggers, whimpering in need.

"not here. they might have cameras." he warned, his eyes darting around as he picked up both of their phones and opened his door, gently letting her down to the floor. he shut the door behind him and locked the car, then took her hand as they rushed into the hotel lobby.

in the light, ria could see that her lip gloss had got onto his lips and around them. as they waited for an elevator, she ran her thumb over where the remnants of the pink colour had been left on his face, cleaning his chin. it was to no avail though, because as they got into the empty elevator, his lips reattached to hers.

the elevator made quick work of scaling the 54-floor building, so they were in oscar's room before they knew it.

ria threw her bag somewhere in the room as oscar wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her up against the door. he lifted her up so she could put her legs around him, and he carried her to his bed, his lips not leaving hers once.

he moved his mouth to her neck, leaving dark purple marks over it, which would be sure to spark questions the next day.

every touch of their skin sent unimaginable heat through ria's body, unlike ever before. she'd never been this turned on by a man before actually doing anything sexual.