hungary

the weekend before the hungarian grand prix, both mclaren drivers had been at goodwood's festival of speed, driving some of the old mclaren f1 cars, so a lot of their questions in the press conference surrounded that. of course, the journalists didn't know that after the ball, ria and oscar had fucked for hours.

and nobody needed to know. except for arthur, carla, charles, alex and jagpreet. other than that, no one.

"hello papaya army! in honour of the barbie movie coming out this weekend, we are going to be playing with iconic childhood toys." oscar introduced.

"okay, our first toy is a barbie. i loved barbies growing up, i had so many. i never had kens though, so all my barbies would end up marrying each other. what about you oscar? any experiences with barbies?" ria said.

"well, i've got three sisters, so there were lots of barbies in my house growing up. this new barbie toy," he motioned to the one ria was unpacking, "looks pretty similar to how i remember them fifteen years ago."

"did you play with barbies?" ria asked him, swinging the doll around.

"no, but they were around the house." he said, laughing.

"cool, well i loved barbies. can i keep this?" she asked the film crew and they nodded. "yes!"

"next, we have playdoh!" oscar announced.

"i used to love playing with playdoh. this was, like, gangster back in the day." ria spoke, laughing.

"i'm gonna make a tree." oscar said.

"okay. i'm making a chair for my barbie." ria decided.

"no wonder i used to eat this stuff as a kid! it smells so good!" oscar shouted.

"oh my gosh, me too! i used to munch on playdoh too much." ria laughed.

they combined both of their structures and put the barbie on top of it.

"beautiful." oscar said.

"next one is a bop it! i loved playing with this. did you have these in australia?" ria asked excitedly.

"nope, i've never played with one before. explain." he demanded.

"basically, it tells you to do something, and you have to do it. when it says bop it, you hit the button, when it says pull it, you pull the thing. i'll go first." she explained.

'bop it!' she hit the button.

'pull it' she pulled the knob.

'twist it!' she twisted the other end.

'pass it!' she gave it to oscar.

it got faster and faster, until oscar couldn't keep up and failed.

"what an idiot." she said.

"next up, we have lego!" oscar motioned to the mclaren f1 car lego set that sat on the table in front of him.

"why couldn't they have let us build it? that's half the fun." ria complained.

"it would've taken too long, ria. I know you." dionne told her.

"ugh. still, lego! lego technic cars were a staple of my childhood." she said.

"vivid memories of building these in my room when i'd get them on christmas or my birthdays." he said, pushing the car back and forth.

"i used to build them with my dad and my brother on the kitchen table every christmas. i loved the lego friends stuff too, i had a little car from that as well." she said.