make up (explicit)

"wha-"

she was interrupted by his lips on hers, and his fingers getting caught in her curly hair.

she melted into the kiss, feeling all her anger and rage slip away, only feeling him.

his hands moved from her head down her back, to cup her ass and pick her up and move her to his massage table on the side of the room. she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening herself in the kiss.

she knew she should stop. but something in her mind told her to keep going. the same part of her mind that replayed their last night together every night. the same part that pushed her to apologise when she hit him.

he sat her down, not letting his hands leave her once. she pulled away to breathe, resting her forehead against his, panting.

he moved his lips to her neck, latching onto the spot he knew made her feel the best. he was right, and she let out a breathy moan of his name.

he pulled her fireproof shirt out of her half-undone racesuit, lifting it up to her chest, then letting her take the rest of it off.

"oscar . . .  we can't." she hesitated.

"tell me to stop. you just have to say the word, and i'll let you leave, and we don't breathe a word of this again." he reassured, stepping back.

"don't stop."

he resumed his position after she pulled her fireproof shirt over her head. she untucked his, and pulled it up and over. now they were both left shirtless, as he made quick work of removing her sports bra.

he flipped her around, bending her over the massage table, and quickly pulled down the rest of his racesuit and hers.

"my offer still stands. stop me whenever you want to." he offered.

"can you shut the fuck up and fuck me?" she whipped her head back to look at him.

"whatever you say, baby." he said, lining himself up with her.

he thrust in a first time, assuring that she was okay, before pulling out and pushing back in. he found a rhythm that kept pulling those gorgeous sounds out of her mouth.

"baby, as much as i love hearing you, you're gonna have to keep it down so we don't get caught." he whispered, leaning down to reach her ear.

he still rocked his hips back and forth in and out of her, getting slightly rougher with each stroke. he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head up, making her smile deliriously.

"oh, you like that?" he smirked. she did nothing but giggle at him. "do you like . . . this?" he asked, wrapping his other hand around her exposed neck, slightly tightening his grip on her, not uncomfortably.

she whimpered at the contact, gripping the edge of the shaking massage table, her knuckles turning white from the deadly tight force she was using.

a knock could be heard at the door. he shushed her, and listened out again to make sure what he heard was there. tap, tap, tap. there it was again.

"oscar?" he heard dionne through the door.

he made the risky move of taking ria, still enveloped in her, up to the door, pushing her up against it so he could talk to dionne.

"what?" he replied, putting on his disgruntled voice again.

"you have a team meeting in half an hour. the whole team is going to be there. including zak, and ria. don't fuck this up." she pleaded.

ria whimpered as he adjusted himself slightly, causing him to cover her mouth.

"mhmm." he agreed.

"also, have you seen ria? she doesn't seem to be in her room." ria's eyes widened at hearing her name.

"no, i haven't seen her since the crash." he lied.

"alright. tell her if you see her." he heard dionne's footsteps trailing away.

"that was close. now where were we?" he said, pulling her down onto the couch on him.

she smiled weakly, in a daze, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again. he dug his fingers into her hips, rocking her back and forth, trying to get her to reach her climax.

"fuck, oscar." she moaned. "i'm gonna cum."

"come on, good girl. you're doing so well. keep going. fuck, you're amazing." he let the string of praises fall from his lips.

those words pushed her over the edge. she collapsed onto him, taking deep, heavy breaths.

"did you . . . ?" she asked, and he shook his head.

she climbed off him, wincing slightly, and kneeled down in front of him.

"no you don't have to-"

"shhhh. i'm just returning the favour." she interrupted, reminding him of their first night.

she stroked his dick, using her cum as lube. he whimpered and moaned at the sensation, his eyes rolling back. she lay small kitten licks on his tip, and then started sucking on it. she hollowed out her cheeks, and started bobbing her head up and down on him.

"ria, fuck, i'm gonna- fuck." was all he managed to get out, but she understood what he was trying to say.

she opened her mouth, and gave him a final few strokes until he came in her mouth, groaning as he did so.

"you look so beautiful like that. on your knees for me. only for me." he admired her from where he was sitting.

"fuck, what's the time?" she fumbled around with her clothes.

"it's ten past." he told her, looking at his watch.

"the meeting's in five minutes." shit. she quickly put her racesuit back on to go back to the driver's room and get changed into some normal clothes.

she put on a pair of light wash staright leg jeans, and her mclaren polo shirt on top. she checked her phone, which was full of sympathy messages. at that point, she realised she'd missed charles' first podium celebration in monaco, which she felt horrible about.

she took the walk of shame to the meeting room, seeing that oscar hadn't turned up yet, so she wouldn't be the complete centre of attention as she showed up.

oscar turned up a few minutes after she did, and announced that he had had "some things to take care of". bullshit.

"alright. i'm sure you all know why we're here. that was quite a disappointing race, and we missed out on some big points. what was the issue?" zak asked the table calmly.

"well, ria's brakes failed because she was taking risks. simple as that. she took the wet line on the track and jeopardized both of their races." said one of the engineers or mechanics.

"what? no! my brakes started struggling at the chicane, which i told will about, and he said nothing came up. i was taking the slipstream from oscar, meaning i was on the dry racing line. the brakes were the problem. not me taking risks. i didn't take any risks." ria explained.

"will, did she or did she not tell you her brakes were struggling?" zak asked the race engineer.

"yes. she told me at the chicane, and i told her that nothing came up on the system, but to be careful on the wet track as there's less grip." will agreed.

"oscar, you're awfully quiet today. what happened, from your perspective?" zak asked. the brown haired boy.

"i saw ria coming up behind me in my mirrors, and when we got to tabac, i braked, but i saw her car coming at mine. she wasn't accelerating or anything." he said.

"yeah, i took my foot off the accelerator and was only using the brake." she added.

"well, i think that's sorted then. we'll look over what was wrong, i'm not sure why it didn't show up on the system, but, please try and be more careful. especially under wet conditions. ria, you did the right thing by telling will." he assured.