truth or dare

the summer break meant one thing: drinks at max's place in monaco. he had the largest house of the drivers in monaco, so it only made sense for it to be at his house.

it was only a small get together, with only the drivers who were available. that was: max, kelly, ria, oscar, lando, charles, alexandra, arthur, carla and daniel.

the group gathered, and max popped open a bottle of champagne, prouding it around the circle they were sat in on the floor.

"okay, we're going back to teenage party days with this one. truth or dare. very simple. you pick a card, it's gonna have a truth and a dare on it. you pick which one you wanna do. get it?" ria explained, and the rest of the group nodded.

max and kelly came back from their kitchen venture with multiple cans of red bull and bottles of vodka, followed by lando with the glasses.

they quickly mixed up some vodka red bulls, and spun the empty bottle to pick who to start with. the bottle landed facing ria, who had oscar on her left and arthur on her right. they had decided to go clockwise, so oscar would go next.

she picked up the card from the top of the pile, and read it off.

"tell the group the highest number of people you've had sex with at one time, or take a shot." she recited. "it's not even that bad, i'll tell you. two girls. after a win in brazil in f2. fucking insane. those models, wow."

"girls? i'm shocked but not surprised." carla said from the other side of arthur.

"you guys didn't know? i've had sex with more girls than guys. i've only had sex with guys during relationships, so there's only 3 guys. there's 5 girls from 4 separate times." she explained.

"well, that was a big one. i'm not sure how i can follow that one up." oscar said, picking up the card. "tell the griuo your biggest turn on or send your parents a sext and don't answer for an hour. i'm definitely going truth. probably when she's verbal. like, she knows what she wants, and doesn't just take shit."

"mhm. okay." said lando, who was next to oscar. "my turn. what's the largest age gap between you and a sexual partner leave a dirty voicemail to an ex. truth. it was ten years, not too bad."

"not too bad? my biggest age gap was three years! and i thought that was bad." ria said, shocked.

"me and kelly is eleven years. it's not that bad. my turn." max said, picking up a card. "name two people to have a threesome with in this room or put your hand on the person next to you's inner thigh for the rest of the game. it's my girlfriend, i dont mind the dare." he put his hand on kelly's thigh.

it was kelly's turn. she had the choice between moaning in the person next to her's ear or telling everyone about her wildest sexual experience, so she picked moaning in max's ear.

next was daniel. his choice was either telling everyone which guy he could pick in the room to have sex with or giving someone a lap dance, so he chose the truth and said he would fuck max.

charles was next after danny, and he got to choose between chugging his full drink or explaining his worst sexual experience. he decided to chug the drink, and was met with a round of raucous cheering once he'd finished it.

alexandra had to pick between seven minutes in heaven with the person on her left or giving her body count, and seeing as carla was next to her, she picked seven minutes in heaven. they didn't do anything, just spoke the full time.

carla chose her dare of putting a sock in her pants and pretending it was a dick over the truth about when she lost her virginity.

arthur was asked for his most embarassing sex story or to grind on a pillow for a minute. he wanted his dignity to remain intact so he detailed his most embarassing sex story, the first time he went down on a girl and couldn't figure out how to do it right.

now, it came back to ria.

"okay, mine says: name the last person you had sex with or take off an item of clothing. i cannot tell you guys who i last fucked. that's between me and him. do any girlfriends here mind me taking off my skirt?" ria was beginning to regret the miniskirt and thong she had gone for tonight, and she couldn't take off her corset as she had nothing on underneath it.

her question was met with shakes of the head, so she tried to pull off her skirt as discreetly as possible, but struggled. oscar noticed the difficulty she was having, and leant over to whisper in her ear.

"you can tell them. they won't tell anyone. half of them already know, i bet." he told her.

"thank god." she whispered back. "fuck that, we're going with truth. it was oscar."

the remaining four who didn't already know let out gasps.

"him?" lando asked.

"yep." she responded.

"good for you, girl. it's good to have someone to help you take off all that pressure." kelly said, giving her a high five.

once they'd moved on, oscar picked up his card.

"pick a buddy to go skinny dipping with or tell the group your favourite fantasy. i don't really have one, to be honest. so, i guess, the skinny dipping. i think my best bet would be to go with ria, since, y'know." he mumbled.

"it's okay. we get it. just don't fuck in my pool." max told the two youngsters as they left to the pool.

it was visible from where they sat through the large glass windows, so they undressed off to the side.

oscar was first to cannonball into the water, shrieking as he felt the cold water.

"fuck! it's freezing!" he chattered. "come on, it's not as bad as an ice bath." he reassured ria, sensing her nervousness.

she took the plunge, diving head first into the water. she came up, taking a deep breath, shaking her head.

"it's not that bad. pussy." she mocked. she then bit her tongue, as the initial burst of warmth faded and she felt the coolness of the water. "fuck, nah, it is freezing."

"we're gonna keep playing without you!" max shouted from inside.

"okay!" ria yelled back.

oscar got closer to her, trying to keep her warm using his own body heat. he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and she laced hers around his back.

she seemed dazed, distant. oscar couldn't figure out what it was that had the girl on edge.

"what are you thinking about?" he asked.

"huh?" she snapped out of her daydream, turning to look up at him. "oh, nothing. you're just warm." she smiled.

he locked eyes with her, and pressed his lips onto hers.

alex and carla saw the scene from inside, and carla whispered to the dark haired girl.

"she loves him. i can see it." she said lowly.

"he loves her too. i don't think she'll ever admit it. but they both love each other." alex returned.