call her daddy

ahead of the miami grand prix, ria had been invited onto the extremely famous, no-limits women's podcast, call her daddy, hosted by alex cooper.

"hey there, daddy gang. today i'm joined by the only female formula 1 racing driver, ria sandhu!" claps erupted in the studio, and the camera focused on ria, sitting opposite alex, on a similar pink loveseat, with a pink blanket over her.

"thanks for having me, alex. i'm not gonna lie, a week ago i was terrified of coming on here, just out of fear of my parents and what they would say." ria admitted.

"really?" alex asked in shock.

"but recently i've realised that i really couldn't give less of a shit what some random auntie has to say about me when i know her kids have been doing worse things that me." ria continued.

"facts. when i started this podcast, my parents thought i was ruining the   cooper family name by talking about my sex life. like, they made it sound like i was doing porn. nothing wrong with doing porn though." alex explained.

"we love pornstars here. but my parents said the same thing! i'm "ruining our family name" by doing what? creating a legacy? being the most successful female rookie in formula 1 history? breaking records? or is it the fact that everyone watches what i do so closely that i can't even piss in peace? the fuck?" she raged.

"fuck yes! we love a successful woman. you do you, girl, fuck who you want, how does it affect your racing?" alex hyped her up. "speaking of fucking who you want, what's going on with you and your teammate? i've seen your team videos, there's insane sexual tension between you two."

"i can't deny that kiss because there's proof. like, yes. when you're forced to be around someone for long enough, something does build up. but i think it was all down to lana del rey, peppers really shifted the mood in the car that night. we just, decided that there was nothing there, and we left it. we talk here and there, but it's mostly work related. we don't really have any interaction outside of team stuff." she lied.

"ooh, so have you had any new guys on your agenda since then?" alex pried.

"there were a few hookups, but in the morning i just told one of them it was a mistake and i'm not risking my career for dick. especially with how shit gets leaked now. i don't mind if it's someone i've known for a while, like someone from back home, who i know doesn't care about selling stories to the press, then it's whatever. if it's someone bait, then i'm dipping instantly." ria lied, once again.

"you talk about life at home a lot. how was growing up in london for you?" alex asked.

"i lived in west london, which people think is the safest place in london, but my area wasn't at all. like, I know guys who were really sweet when they were younger grow up to be walking around the streets with gangs and shanks down their joggers. it's insane, because inside i know they're still just those innocent little kids, and they were forced into that lifestyle. but other than that, i love it. i go back as often as i can, which is easy because our technology centre is really close to home." ria told alex.

"that's really horrible. do you still have family there?" alex asked.

"my family still live there. my parents stay in our family home, my brother's at uni, and i live in woking, so we meet up quite regularly. not now, as much, because i'm not really on talking terms with my mum as of right now. i love her, but she just gets so overbearing sometimes. like, i'm my own person, i'm not a little girl anymore. i have my own life, and i make my own decisions." ria said.

"preach, sister! but yes, we are grown adults, and while mother knows best and all that, let me make my own mistakes so i can learn from them myself. i know that social media's crazy for you right now, what's some of the stuff you get?"

"i've had a few blue ticks in my dms, not naming names, but they know who they are. i'm in miami this week, you know where to find me." she jokingly winked at the camera. "no, some of the shit i get is insane. i've had guys find my snap and send me nudes with their faces in them, like do you have any decorum? everyone knows no face no case. i've had girls sending me stuff on insta, but some of them could really make a career on onlyfans like girl why are you doing it for free? also i had mikaela testa hit me up, that was amazing. i would do anything for that girl."

"true that! mik is so pretty!" alex chimed in.

"the worst one was getting a cum tribute over a photo of me when i was 16. it wasn't even a good picture, i think i was zooted off my arse in a nike tech trackie." she continued.

"that's so horrible, men are so gross sometimes. i get the occasional shrivelled up dick, it's mortifying." alex added.

"right?! like, hello, no one wants to see your crusty weiner, get it away from me. but you know what's crazy? is that it's the same guys who call me a slut and shit for the leaked photos. like, hypocritical much?" alex was in shock.

"i saw some of the stuff people were saying, and all i was thinking was that oscar was definitely not getting the same treatment."

"for real, i know bitches ain't up in his dms saying he's a whore who slept with zak for his seat. and the way it's coming from girls too. you're literally a girl why are you hating like a grizzly old man?" ria said.

"they're just jealous of you, to be honest." alex commented.

"right, like i know you're delusional and you think oscar would fall in love with you the moment he saw you, but that doesn't mean you hate on me? they're so salty that he doesn't know them meanwhile he's giving me the best dick i've ever had! oh, fuck, i wasn't mean to say that." she panicked.

"good thing this isn't a live show! we can cut that out if you'd like." alex told the younger girl.

"please. i could lose my job for that." ria pleaded.

"no, it's totally fine, i get it. that stays between me, you, and the camera girl. she's great, we've had worse spillages and they don't leave this room. but was it really the best?" she pried.

"amazing. he was gentle but rough at the same time. he hit every spot. nine out of ten, he could've whimpered more." she joked.

"so that's given me a little bit of insight into what you do and don't like. are you willing to open up more about likes and dislikes in the bedroom?" alex asked.

"people seem to have this preconceived notion that i'm dominant? like, maybe in f1 i am, but no, i'm such a bottom. i hate when guys are too scared to try stuff, or they're just content with missionary then they go. the amount of guys who take head then go is insane. i learnt my lesson once, i've never given a man head after that. i only do it if they do, which isn't common." she explained.

"so you want an aggressive munch?" alex clarified.

"not so heavy on the aggressive. but yes. is it really too much to ask for to expect a man to be on his knees to eat me out? if that's what they want from us, i can expect it in return. their double standards are crazy." ria said.

"the way men will take that as you saying you hate men because they're just weird like that. i can practically see the "date women then" comments already." alex joked.

"what makes them think i haven't considered it? like, i would rather have a girl who knows how my body works than a man who just wants to fuck my face." ria stated.

"so true! in ria we trust! i think we've hit our time limit, though, so i guess that's the end of this episode. thank you, ria, for talking to me about your life and your experiences. i really enjoyed this conversation, and i feel like you're my best friend now." alex started.

"thank you for having me on the show, babe! i loved having a girl to talk to about girl stuff, it's really hard being on the road with 19 guys who you can only talk to about racing. i really appreciated this." ria thanked the blonde girl.

"good luck for your race this weekend! hopefully, i'll see you around whenever you decide to return to the US! love you, ria!" and with that, alex finished their episode of the podcast.

***

wanted a girls chapter, there's too many men in the rest of this book.