i can see you (explicit)

the combination of her running thoughts and 'i can see you' playing did not sit well with her hormones. she found that she ached for oscar's touch, his face, his body.

a newfound wave of confidence, lightly fueled by the alcohol in her system, led her out of her room, in just her bra and boxers, and to oscar's door. she pounded on it, not thinking of any of the repercussions.

he came to the door, and swung it open. he looked seemingly flustered, like he'd been in the middle of a workout and she'd interrupted him. he was shirtless in just his plaid pyjama bottoms, giving her flashbacks to new york.

"what's up?" he asked, nonchalant as ever.

she walked into the room, and shut the door behind her. then, she wrapped her arms around his neck, which slightly surprised him.

"i missed you." her voice was low, almost a moan, sending fleeting thoughts through his head.

"and who's fault was that?" he responded, in a similar tone.

"i'm sorry. i can make it up to you, if you want?" she looked up at him innocently.

"and how would you do that?" he smirked.

she responded by taking her arms off his neck, and trailing them down to his waistband, following them with her body. she rested on her knees in front of him, stopping to look back up at him.

"can i?"

"please."

she took no hesitation before tugging the band down to his ankles. she palmed him through the thin fabric of his boxers, causing him to suck a breath in through his teeth, his jaw clenched.

"fuck." he breathed out as she slowly took down his underwear, the friction making him even harder.

she stroked him a few times before latching her lips onto the head of his cock. she still worked her hands around his base, dropping her mouth further down with each bob of her head. finally, she took him fully in her mouth. the sensation made him tug at her hair, the tension on her roots making her whimper around him.

he started moving her head back and forth to his will, creating a steady rhythm. he got sloppier with his strokes as he tipped his head back, groaning with the knot building in his lower stomach. he fucked her face until he spilled his cum into the back of her throat.

she took her mouth off his dick and gulped, washing down anything left in her mouth.

"did you swallow?" he asked down at her. she opened her mouth, nodding at him to show. "good girl." he smiled at her, helping her back up onto her feet. "i think you deserve something as well for that."

he discarded what was left of his bottoms and boxers, pulling her to his bed.

he unhooked her bra, throwing it to god knows where, as she backed up onto the bed. she fell onto it, and he landed on top of her. he pulled down her boxers, the last piece of clothing that either of them had on.

he leant down to kiss her, letting his tongue roam hers as he lined his dick up with her.

she pulled away to let out a loud moan as he snapped into her without warning, her eyes widening. she relaxed slightly as he pulled himself back a bit, and pushed in slowly. her eyes rolled back, making oscar smile to himself.

he hit her g-spot, bottoming out in her. he groaned out, wincing from the pleasure. her mouth made an o shape, but no noise came out.

he buried his head in her neck, mumbling profanities into her ear. he sucked on the supple skin, pulling that moan from ria. his teeth grazed her skin as he moved from one place to another on her neck, leaving the purple marks visible on her skin.

"fuck, oscar, don't stop. i'm gonna cum. i want you to make me cum." she rambled, dragging her nails down his back.

she felt his cock twitching in her, and the slight movement sent her over the edge. she felt the wave of pleasure overcome her, her eyes fluttering shut with the feeling. in a bout to make it last as long as possible, she pulled oscar in for a kiss from the back of his head.

he deepened it, tasting her longing and desire in the sloppy kiss. she lifted her head up, investing herself further. he slipped his dick out of her as they sat up, their lips not wanting to leave each others.

oscar was the first one to slip away for a breath, panting and flustered.

ria dropped back onto the bed, taking deep breaths to regulate herself.

oscar lay next to her, copying her breathing. he turned to face her, and so did she.

"we should do this more often." she suggested.

"yeah, we would, if you didn't run away every time." his passive -aggressive tone evident.

"look, i'm sorry. i had my reasons. you know them, so do i." she started. "but, i was wondering, what if we just keep it like this. casual sex. we keep it far from work, and anywhere else we might get caught at. no one's gonna know."

he thought about the suggestion for a second, before shrugging and nodding.

"okay. as long as you're fine with it." he said.

"but, a few ground rules. at work, everything's professional. if they never find us out, we'll be good. you cannot tell anyone you don't know. no one who could sell it to the press. that's it." she explained thoroughly.

"then that's that. so what does that make us? friends with benefits?" he questioned.

"we're not friends. more, colleagues with benefits." she clarified.

"so, you do this often? just run into someone's hotel room and suck dick?"

"no! look, when you put it like that it sounds really bad, but you liked it, didn't you?" she asked, slightly worried.

"it's cool, you're good." he reassured.

"i'm a bit rusty, it's been about three years since i've given head to someone. even then, i was shit." she explained.

"that's what you call shit? nah, you were great. fuck good. head game was so good i ascended to fucking heaven." he joked.

"stop it, i'm gonna punch you in the face." she noticed the weird look on his face. "what?"

"why do you wanna punch me in the face?"

"oh, shit, i don't know how to respond to compliments. especially not from you. you're not a girl, so i can't say i love you because that's weird. and i'm used to threatening you with violence."

"you can't say thank you?" he questioned.

"i could, but what kind of bullshit response is that? you told me my head game's great and i say thank you?" she justified.

"you're weird." he rolled his eyes.

"sassy men don't get head." she warned.

"sorry."

***

grrrr fwb arc incoming

also LANDOSCAR PODIUM OSCARS SO FUCKING TALENTED HOLY SHIT.