38

EDITED

38

On Saturday, I didn't wake up next to my boyfriend... I woke up next my fiancé. That was crazy to think. Everything is changing, and as crazy as it is, I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Jack..." I whispered and shook him awake. "It's Riley's birthday and we still have to get his present."

"5 more minutes." He grumbled, shoving his face into his pillow to drawn out the noise that is me. I lifted up my pillow and hit him in the head, hard. "Fine." He mumbled. He sat up and I smiled at him, innocently. Jackson kissed me and his hands went to my sides.

I thought that was merely a cheesy move he was pulling, but then he started tickling me and it became clear that it wasn't. I tried to squirm out of his hold but it didn't quite work itself out in my favor.

Jackson was above me, pinning me down now. He leant down and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Don't be a bully." He advised before getting up. "I'm showering first."

"Asshole!"

"Just for you!"

I started searching online for toys that Riley might want to play with as I waited for Jackson to get his ass out of the shower.

I didn't hear Jackson get out of the shower, but I knew he was out when he threw his towel at me.

"Jackson, I'm going to kill you." I groaned. "Put clothes on, nudity is against the law." I threw his towel back back to him over my shoulder.

"I have boxers on and even if I was naked, it's my home. It's not against the law to be naked in my own home."

"Jackson Garfield..." I trailed off. Jackson chuckled and rubbed my shoulder as he walked past me to his dresser.

"Did you find something for Smalls?" Jackson asked - Smalls being Riley.

"Caleb said he was going to coach pitch in the spring so what if we got him this?" I asked, pointing to the image on the screen.

It was one of those battery powered pitching machines for little kids.

Jackson bent down next to me and looked at the screen. "I think he will love it. Shower, we will stop at Target on our way over." I arched my neck to kiss Jack's jawline before getting up and going to the shower.

Jackson's POV-
I was laying on our bed as I waited for Jaycee to get out of the shower.
I was already prepared to leave, dressed in a short-sleeved plaid shirt and cargo shorts. I had my brand new red vans on that Jaycee had bought me last week for no particular reason - she loves to shop too much for her own good.

My phone rang so I reached for it from the beside table and answered it.

"Hey Cale." I answered. "How's Riley?"

"He thinks every day is about him in general. This day has been 15 times worse."

"Why'd you call?"

"Riley wants to know when you guys are coming." Caleb said, and in the background I heard Riley yell, ask Jack what he got me.

"Jay is in the shower now. Probably 2 hours."

"I'm really not okay with the fact you moved further away. I'm bored as hell. Dylynn and Matt had fucking classes this morning and Josh is busy with Bobbi right now."

"We'll be there soon, man, calm down. Watch a movie with your girlfriend and son, or something." I heard the door to the bathroom open. "See ya, bye dude." I hung up and right before I could swing my feet off the bed, Jaycee walked in.