03| The Contract

An extremely muscular  man stood infront of the door, he had an earpiece in his ear and he wore black shades

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

An extremely muscular man stood infront of the door, he had an earpiece in his ear and he wore black shades. A gun was tucked in his grey suit and his eyes immediately snapped towards me as I walked towards the living room.

It's okay rev', deep breaths.
He won't hurt you

"Who are you" He asked in a ordering tone. I gulped tightening my hand around Theo. While I was trying to calm my heart palpations, theo huffed and stood infront of me rolling his sleeves up,

"You're scaring my sister Mr. Tower. Please stop asking us dumbo questions. This is the place we live at" He replied narrowing his eyes. The thing about theo was that he never called this place our home, and why should he? Home doesn't feel like a prison.

"You're Ms. Sage?" He asked in a shaky voice. The man removed his shades and looked at me weirdly.

Do I have something on my face?

"In flesh" Theo fired back. Mr. Tall man looked down at him with a stern look but his eyes widened when theo returned it.

My brother is epic like that!

"I'm s-so sorry Miss. Please forgive me. Boss is waiting for you, please don't tell him" He pleaded. Suddenly, I felt bad.
Why must his bossman be so rude? And who was he anyway? Is he scary like him?

I entered the living room and the voices got louder. My heart pounded in my chest as I stepped inside the room. My front faced the back of the couch on which someone tall and muscular was seated. I couldn't see the man's face. All I saw was his jet black hair and back muscles bulging through his black satin shirt.

mama and dad were sitting on the chairs opposite to it. As soon as they saw me, they gave me the most calming smile I could ever receive. However, this didn't make me feel at ease, it made me shiver to my timbers.

After Zane's death, nobody looked at me this way. Dad despised me for my panic and anxiety and mom never really cared.

I felt paralyzed. How beautifully tragic it was! In this moment, a deep fear was lingering inside of me and yet I stood firm to my ground, I was aware of my surroundings, I could drink and I could eat. I could move and my body managed to function. My fear was so deep and so real yet I managed to stand firm.

"Come here dear" Mama said in the sweetest voice. A voice I forgot existed after his death. She patted the chair beside her and when I didn't move no, when I couldn't move, she glared at me .

"Theo can you check on Mr. Gogo , I think he needs a Huggie" I whispered in ear of the six year old. He nodded excitedly rubbing his hands together, I smiled and watch him run upstairs. He was safe. But me? I don't think so.