36| Never Again

"your wife is a little bitch" As I pull my knife out of my pocket , the one which had my baby's name on it, I was pulled back by the strong large hand of dad

For the first time I wasn't convienced with him stopping me from doing something.

"She's still your mother Darius" He gritted his teeth as I huff and push my knife back. This woman is nothing but useless weight on the fucking earth. I watch my dad's grey eyes ignite with fire as his sharp jaw clenched. The veins running down his throat, displaying the tattoo of Theo's name he got. He loves that kid.
I won't admit but I do too.

"One more fucking word about my wife from your disgusting mouth and I'll fucking feed you to my tigers" My jaw tightened and I played with my engagement ring to calm myself down. I need to be in my wife's arms. I don't have time for this fucking drama. She must be waiting for me , cazzo.

"You weren't like this Darius" she bit her lip making my dark eyes glare at her. This woman is actually asking to be killed. If dad wasn't here she would be king's meal by now.

As soon as I thought of his name, My black beast came rushing down the stairs, barking heavily at the stranger. That's my boy. So fucking proud of him.

"King..." Dad warned making him calm down instantly. He sat on his paws infront of him protectively, glaring at the woman. Milena, my mother visibly shook and stepped back. My lips curve into a smirk.

"Milena leave. I won't ask again" Dad's throaty voice growled. He was hurt, yes but more than that, that man had so much anger built up inside him that i won't be able to stop him either if he starts. His eyes clouded with anger and his knuckles turned white.

"Oh com-"

"FUCKING LEAVE" I Throw the vase on the floor hearing the scattering of glass. The hall goes silent. My chest feels much heavier with the anger inside of me. In this moment I could shoot the shit out of her and not give a single fuck. Not after she abandoned us and let me in hands of those fucking perverts.

A trail of crimson smeared down my hand which was formed by the glass slashing through my skin. King protectively comes to check my hand and I pat his head dismissing him.

"Don't ever, and I mean ever show me your face again or I'll forget that you have given birth to me. As a son, I might have forgiven you but as a young assaulted kid, I'd never"

a burning sensation hits my chest and I watch her eyes pool with tears. Do I look like i care?

"Milena I'd prefer if you never meet again" Dad spoke in a calm voice. He didn't meet her eyes, he was busy playing with the paper ring Theo made for him. As much as I hate to see my old man living without the woman he loves, I'd never let her back in his life.