05| Theo's Match

Unknown- be ready, I'm taking you out for shopping.

I stare at the message for a little too long. As much as I want to buy new clothes, I really don't have money for it. But I can buy a few for theo!, I don't need new clothes anyway.

Theo had a match today so he had already changed into his sports outfit and was grinning sitting on the bed, holding Mr.Gogo to his chest.

"Are you ready?" I ask pulling my hair in a ponytail. He nodded excitedly and got up walking towards me.

"See! I even put the sticker you bought yesterday" He pointed towards the small 'Superman' sticker I had bought for him. Theo always wanted his own jersey with his name on it, and so I decided to cancel a grocery visit to bring him that. After all, theo deserved everything.

"Wow. My brother looks so good, I almost forgot that we are running late" He gasped and quickly picked his bag up gesturing me to rush towards the door.

"Come on sissy. I wanna whoop their asses as quick as possible " He yelled fisting the air.

"THEO!" I scolded. What is this kid learning and from where?

"What? Your prince said it on phone yesterday" He shrugged.

Mr De'angelo? I need to talk to him as well. Lord! These men.

Hayley was waiting for us outside in her purple Jeep. She wore a black tank top tucked in white pants. She also painted her cheeks were Theo's game number. She's so cute!

"Get in CUTIES! We have a match to rock" I giggle and quickly open the car door for theo, making sure he gets comfortable before I got inside.

"Theo, I've made you a pj sandwich please have it and don't forget to drink your juice"

"Aye Aye captain!" I stare down at the message, thinking of a decent reply.

Oh? Okay. But that would sound too formal and uninterested.

Sorry, I can't go today. He might think I'm being egoistic. No no.