38| Brother-in-law

Fucking bitch of a heart

My heart swells as I look down at the brand new flower lamp I made for her. Imagine a fucking mafia boss sitting in his office, making lamps. Yeah, that's me.

I love her.

I love her with every fibre in my body, every breath that I take is for her name, every day I wake up to her beautiful face and fuck I experience heaven. My love.
The love of my fucking life. Cazzo, I am so fucking happy.

She came into my life, and became it.

"Boss the car is ready" Kio, one of my employees open the large matte black office door for me to exit. I nod at him and grab the lamp I made. It took fucking forever. I almost shot it. Almost.
But then I imagined her smile and hugs she would give me.
I stopped at that cost.

Sliding inside my rolls Royce, I pull the window down. A cigar between my lips as I scroll through my mails. Taking a deep puff, I command my driver

"Stop by at a bakery and Simon's shop" He replied professionally as we drove off to the bakery. Everyone stops as I enter the bakery . Lord I hate humans.
The Barista looks at me and gulps. He looks around and before I could reach the counter, he runs behind. The fuck.

Another man was pushed out from the kitchen towards the counter. He gulped, his hands shivering. What the fuck.

"G-Good e-evening Mr. De'angelo" he stuttered. I narrow my eyes at him, it is fun seeing his almost shit his pants. I order a strawberry cheesecake for her and a cake pop. She loves that shit. As I wait in the line, a young boy around Theo's age comes and stands next to my feet.

I glare at the kid with my sharp gaze and he laughs. This bitch. He gives me a toothy grin and pulls my pants. I roll my eyes and bend down to his level.

"Che cosa?" This kid isn't even intimidated by my fucking accent. He grins and runs his hand throw my scar. His soft chubby hands glide through my skin, providing warmth.

"It's so cool!" He said cheekily. My eyes widened but before he could see, I quickly clear my throat and pull away. Standing up, I dust off my pants and look down at him

"Thanks. My wife says that too" my wife. The love of my freaking life! You hear that, lemme say it again the love of my freaking life!

"Si-Sir your o-order" The man almost destroyed the package with his hands shaking so much. I shake my hand and take it from him hands handing him a 500$.