37| Colourful Hearts

"baby I lo-like you a lot but please we're not doing that" Dari tried to give me his best glare

"baby I lo-like you a lot but please we're not doing that" Dari tried to give me his best glare. Hehe, he's cute like that! He points his finger at me and I grin straddling his waist.

He was laid on our bed with his back resting against the headboard. He continued glaring at me and I make a pouty face.
Mission accomplished.

"K fine. But just one hand!" He says in his thick Italian accent. I nod giggling at him. My husband is a teddy bear Softie. He rolls his eyes and huffs. I give him a quick peck as I choose a colour to fill his tattoos with.

"One more" He grumbles. Did I tell yall that Dari is greedy for my kissies?? I shrug and smother his sharp jaw giving him a deep long kiss. He grabbed me by my throat and pulled me deeper into the kiss. I feel his warm tongue pushing through my plump lips, with my lips on his. We move our lips in sync and he gently bites my lower lip, making me moan involuntarily.

His metallic piercing clash against my teeth making a click sound. I taste the flavour of the metal as I try sucking on his tongue.
Feeling short of breath, I gently slip my hands down and tap out.

He understands and pulls back instantly, Dari cups my cheeks in his hands and presses his forehead against mine. We both were breathing heavily by now. I look through my lashes at his swollen lips while a glorious smile covered his face.

"I think..." He pushes me away to have a good look at my face. His hoarse voice sending shivers down my spine. Dari brings his thumb forward and glides it through my lower lip.

"My heart is going to explode" He finishes the sentence with a smile on his face. Dari bites his bottom lip making my cheeks turn crimson red.

"Dari now colouring please?" I ask. He lets out a deep rumbling laughter and I feel his abs move under me as I straddled his waist. Dari nodded and extended his left hand towards me while the right scrolled through his phone.

I grin excitedly and hum looking through my colour palette. He had a tattoo of a snake wrapped around his veiny arms and I decided to colour that first. Choosing an olive green colour, I start filling it in the skin of the snake running along his arms.

It was when I realised just how muscular my husband was. Woah baby. I quickly fill in some colour in its eyes aswell before snapping a picture of it on my phone. Did I tell yall that he bought me the newest model phone? Dari is epic like that!

"You done baby?" He asked with his eyes still on the phone. Dari wore his glasses whenever he went through his electronics and I will not tell him but he looks so hot in them! My husband should be a model but then everyone will see him and I don't want them to. He's mine.