35| Mother

The woman infront of me had her body covered with a brown fur jacket reaching her knees

The woman infront of me had her body covered with a brown fur jacket reaching her knees. Her dress skirt was tucked in a green shirt and her hair were tied in a neat bun.

"Good evening!" I chirp. She walks inside our home, her black platform heels hitting the floor with a ticking sound irritating my ears. That's okay though, I won't tell her and make her feel bad about it!. Marcus rushing inside from the other side of the door with a gun in his hands.

The lights of the mansion turn on giving me a clear view of her face. Her siren blue eyes were coated with bold eyeliner and a dark maroon colour lipshade was applied on her lips. She had a smirk on her face as she gave Marcus a weird look, I pout. I don't like her no more.

"Kid, go to your room" Marcus commands standing infront of me shielding my body almost protectively. I clutch his dress suit and pull him down a little.

"Is she your mama?" I whisper in his ear. Marcus turned a little, glaring at me. Oops, big bro got angry.

"Okay okay! Do I need to call the po-po?" He simply shook his head and made a weird sign with his fingers towards the other men outside the window. They weren't there before!! Hah! They scared of me or what?

"Oh! So you are his new wife. Looks like a child to me" She gave me a disgusted look as her piercing gaze travelled down to my body.

"You also look like a Blobfish You don't see me complaining" Marcus fired back making me giggle. The woman glared at me and I quickly cover my face. Marcus is a baddie like that!

"Reverie!" Santo yelled from the top of the stairs. Marcus said some weird words in Italian and rubbed his forehead. Oops. He shut his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Re-" Santo stopped as soon as he entered the view. His body felt still and his face goes pale. I feel so bad for him and I don't even know what's happening. He flinches holding the railing inside.

"Oh my dear husband!" The woman chirped. Husband, husband?! Santo's wife?! Dari's mama?!

"It's been so long" she gave a sinister smile, Clapping her hands together. Santo clenched his jaw and fisted his hands which were released when theo came out, rubbing his own hand over his. I wanna cry.

"Whose that Uncle santo?" He asked, Santo just gave him a tight smile patting his head. Theo understood the motion and left the room without any further questions.

"What do you want?" I have never seen his so serious. Santo is one of those Guys who'll always meet you with a smile on his face but only he knows how fake that smile is. I wish I could help him. :-(

"Oh! Nothing really. Just y'know came to see you" why does she oh! So much? Does she have a ohing problem. Is that a thingy?

"Seen? Done? Now leave" Marcus fired back, tucking his gun out protectively. Security!
Bring me some popcorn this is fun!

"Oh come on. Can't I meet my husband properly and where is my son. I can't see him anyw-"

"He's at work!" I raise my hand in the air for her to notice me. Marcus was too tall.

Oops. I think I said something wrong. The way Marcus and santo were looking at me, if looks could kill, I'd be rolling in the deep.

"Be glad he's not here or you'd be dead by now" I hear Marcus replying in a deep dark voice. The woman, Dari's mama, she smirks and walks further into our home. Her shoes make such irritating noise.

"Oh come on. He won't do anything to hurt his own mother now would he" She scoffs, a laughter filled with sarcasm which soon dies when a very familiar voice of thick deep Italian accent rumbles,

"Watch me" Dari stood outside our home. Woah baby. He looked pissed, I mean Pissed! His black hair were ruffled and the top buttons of his shirt were undone revealing his dark tattoos and signature gold chain. I watch as he licks his lips, his metallic piercing gleaming under the lights of the hall. Dari's sleeves were rolled up till his elbows displaying his tatted veiny arms.

I watch as his expensive black shiny shoes hit the marble floor. He walks inside the house and stops right infront of his mama. Dari's jaw was clenched and I watch in awe as his jawline flexed. Caught in 4k rev! .
His palm was closed in a fist and I watch his knuckles turn white.

"Leave" one word. That sounded more than just a command. Which had to be obeyed at any cost. His thick deep voice sent shivers down my spine. I have never seen my husband so angry.

His mama gulped, visibly scared at his demeanor. I mean, I was too. She stepped back a little and was about to open her mouth before Dari glared at her, shutting her up real quickly. Oo someone is mad mad!

"Baby, I'm going to need you to go back to our room and lock your door si?" aye aye captian!

Hey my cuties! 💗
I know it's been a while and it's a small chapter. I'm sorry I have my exams coming up and I got in between so I'm trying my best to catch up with the book. I promise that the next chapter will be uploaded soon and it's going to be longer.

Thankyou for understanding
Love G🤍

a rare picture of rev looking at her beautiful husband