27| Interruptions

"what's wrong tesoro?" Dari asked in his thick rich Italian accent

"what's wrong tesoro?" Dari asked in his thick rich Italian accent. I tusked again and pulled my hair, getting frustrated. My husband frowned and stood up from the couch. He pulled my hands away from my hair and patted them trying to fix them.

"Talk to me little wife. What's gotten you in such a bad mood? Hmm?" He stroked his thumb along my jaw and wrapped his other arm around my tummy.

"My hands. They hurt, I'm trying to braid my hair since so long but my hands are hurting and each time I braid my hair, It gets ruined" I almost start to cry. Why is being a girl so difficult? It's almost an hour and I still can't do anything with my hair.

"Tsk tsk. My precious baby. Your small hands must be hurting so much. Let me do it for you" he sits me on the couch and stands behind me, parting my hair.

"Y'know how to braid?" I asked cocking my head back. He chuckled and bent down, pecking my forehead. I melted. He shook his head and handed me his brand new phone.

"Search it on YouTube" I giggled at his cuteness. He went and grabbed a brush and started brushing my hair extremely carefully. He's so gentle and cute

"No take that one first" I tell him. He kept asking me to reduce the speed of the video as he didn't understand anything. Dari would often grunt 'gentle words' in Italian when he had to being from the beginning because he eventually had missed a part.

After about half an hour of continuous cussing and his hilarious remarks, he finally braided my hair, except for the crooked ponytail and my hair flying apart. It's okay though, he still tried.

"There you go pretty baby. Fanculo, è così difficile" He groaned and massaged his hands together. (Translation: fuck, it's so tough)   I frown feeling bad for him so I make him sit on the couch and grab a lotion . He sits almost grinning at me, I glare at him and hand him the lotion.

"Do it yourself" I poke my tongue at him. Dari frowns and pulls me in his lap. He adjusted me sideways on his lap and nuzzled his pretty face in my neck.

"My hands hurt baby. Please do it for me? Si?" He pouted like a baby. I know his hands didn't hurt, he just wanted to stay like that but I remain silent because I was also enjoying the moment. Hehe.

"Okay" I squeeze some of it on my hand and start massaging his tatted hands. I remove his rings and rub his fingers too. He throws his head back in relief as I rub his hands. I trace his dark tattoos, all the details were so majestic and beautiful. Dari loosened his tie and was now half asleep.

My husband just came back from work and still spent his time in learning how to braid my hair. He was still in his work clothes and I kind off felt bad for him. He must've been so tired and I put him to work. I gently slip his rings back and get off his lap. He shifted a little in his sleep but didn't wake up.

He looked so peaceful. This was the first time I was seeing his sleep. His thick black and curly lashes were so long and pretty, it's almost unfair. His soft plump lips were pressed together however I felt that his shirt was troubling him, so I bend a little and start unbuttoning it.

As soon as I reached the third button, he grabbed my wrist in his veiny hands and pulled me on top of him.  His stormy eyes meet mine and they immediately softened. He loosened his grip on hand and wrapped his muscular arm around my tummy.

"What were you doing little wife? Hmm?" He asked putting his left arm behind his back which made his muscular flex through the shirt. Woah. He's so hot. I think I should marry hi- oh wait, he's already my husband.
I'm dumb like that.

I widened my eyes, Dari widened his eyes. I gulped, he gulped back, I cocked my head to the left and he did the same towards the left. I gave him a sheepish smile and he returned it.

"I was.....just um.. trying to help you with your shirt." I point towards his buttons wiggling a little. Dari tightened his arm around me and pulled his face towards my ear. His minty breath tickled my ear. he pecked my earlobe and whispered huskily,

"Then help me baby" He pushed himself back and waited for me to make my next move with a smirk coating his face. I gulp and he arched his thick brows. I extend my hand towards him and he grinned waiting. As I reach his chest, I push his chain to the side and was about to unbutton his shirt when the door bursted open.

"YO! Wassup...woahhhhh" Sainty announced and I quickly jump out of Dari's lap. He cussed under his breath and shut his eyes, talking to himself. Dari pinched the bridge of his nose and stood up.

Sainty was dressed in a white beach shirt and a black pair of shorts. He wore pink heart shaped sunglasses and had a juice in his hands. What is happening?

"I- I didn't mean to disturb y'all....I promise" he didn't look at Dari who was continuously glaring at him. Sainty quickly waved at me and went out of the room. I look down to hold Dari's hand, but the phone in his pocket was placed weirdly.

"Your phone. It's weird" I point towards his pants pocket. He look down and smirk, turning to me

"It's not my phone baby" he said.

"It's big" i say absent mindedly.

"Oh! It is....huge" he rasped in my ear. I instantly turn red. My breathing quickened and I take a step closer to him. He hummed in approval and I as I was about to another step, the door burst open again.

"MY JUICE....OH MY GOD, YALL CHILL. do this in your room....wait it's your room anyways....bye" He picked his juice up from the table and went out again.

Before I could say anything, Dari fisted his hands and started walking towards the bathroom.
Oh?

Saint bidding goodbye after Ruining their sexy time-