10| Home

"I'll put you in the fucking cage of tigers if any of you make a single noise when I reach home" I snarled walking towards my Limo

"I'll put you in the fucking cage of tigers if any of you make a single noise when I reach home" I snarled walking towards my Limo. Taking my blazer off, I roll my sleeves up as I get inside the car.

I had just now instructed each and every member of my Household to maintain absolute silence when I reach home as My little wife was in deep sleep and I didn't want to disturb her.

As I got inside the car, I found her curled up in a ball. Her pretty little head rested against the window, her Gorgeous locks fell on her face and her dress occupied almost all the space in my car.

The prettiest girl I've ever seen.
My wife.

A proud smirk coated my face as I went through my emails. My wife is so fucking adorable. Her little giggles, Her dumb jokes and specially that little rascal of a brother she has.

Now I gotta tolerate him as well.

As I replied to my mails, I would sneak glances at her. Watching as she mumbled something about gogo in her sleep? Remind me to shoot this fucking gogo. As she stirred but relaxed when I ran my fingers across her hair. She's so beautiful, so fucking kind.

"Sir we're here" My driver told as I was admiring her. I watch her brows furrow and I throw the nastiest glare at the driver, enough to make him run out of the car and open the door for me.

"Are you fucking blind? Don't you see she's sleeping?" I whisper yelled getting out of the car. He bowed him head, apologising and I let him go as I didn't want to kill someone on my fucking wedding day.

I'm so fucking polite.

I gently pick her up in my arms, she's so weak and bring her out of the car. She whined and snuggled into my chest, folding her arms against my front.
My precious little wife.