49| Delicate Roses

It's been a month since Mr

It's been a month since Mr. Simon passed away. Ever since then I have been handling the store alone. Hayley does check on me sometimes but I don't like asking for help as she's busy with her finals.

Sainty finally confessed his feelings for her and they are officially together. Who knew Hayley could be such a softie when it comes to romance. I love them both so much.

Yesterday theo walked into Zane and Marcus making out. Oop. After which both of them got hit with santo's shoes. Hehe, it was a sight for sore eyes.

As I push the cart further into the snacks alley, I pick out some of Santo's favourite snacks. Santo has a crush!!. The girl from the park theo told me about.

We had invited her to attend Theo's birthday tomorrow. I won't be surprised if santo proposes. He's so in love with her. Every time he talks about her, his voice turns so gentle and a warm smile coats his face.

I quickly pay for everything and get inside the car. I will surprise Dari today at his office. Hehe.

He had gone on a mission and had been there since the past two weeks. My husband made sure that I eat on time and always follow my prescription.

I was so excited to meet him. however he had to stop by his office to finish some meetings.

I smirk cheekily and the driver looks at me through the rearview mirror. Oop, the terror in his eyes.

I clutch my pink satin dress, fiddling with it. Shall I have sexy time with Dari??

He looks so hot. Rev stop!

"We're here ma'am" He announces and I thank him getting out of the car.

"Please take all of this home" I tell him before taking the bouquet out of the car. He nods and readjusts the bags, the engine roaring behind me as I walk towards the Tall black building.

Even his office looks so cool!

I wish the guard at the entry and his eyes widen when he sees me. He nods at me respectfully and walks me to the elevator.

I'm so excited.

"Is he free?" I ask the manager who was seated outside his personal office. She sees me and her face lights up instantly. A nod from her makes my heart jump, ekk I'll see my husband now.

As I reach the heavy polished door, I push the buzzer waiting for a reply.

"Si accomodi" I receive a reply and my stomach does a flip. His voice was so deep and gruff. I could already feel my knees giving in.