Bonus Chapter 3

"Baby, I didn't even-" I glare at him, shutting him up instantly

"You never listen to me" I pout crossing my Arms.

"My love, I don't listen to anyone, except you." He pulls me into his chest, gently.

These past few months , he'd been very gentle and careful with me. I feel his warm tatted hand on my belly, caressing it.

I am 4 months pregnant. I smile recalling the day when I told Dari about it. He cried for a whole week.

We were in Monaco when I found out I'm pregnant.he had some business with Lucian so Dari flew us over to Monaco. Lucian is one of the scariest guys I've ever met but he was still so respectful and warm with me.

I am sure Dari threatened him.

I also found out that Lucian is also involved in the mafia. He's one of the most trained and brilliant assassins and the modboss. But I know he is a cutie potato.

"I love you so much Mama" Dari pecks my exposed tummy, running his fingers along my bump. I smile, leaning back into him.

"I can't wait to meet you my sunshine" He whispered to himself.

He had been extremely cautious these past few months, he doesn't even go to his office unless it's extremely important. He's put all the burden on Zane and saint while he stays with me. Poor them.

"Y'know, Sometimes I feel like beating you so much" I say randomly muching on the food he feeds me.

I know it's his trick to get me to eat. Ever since I've been pregnant, I have way too many mood swings, sometimes I feel bad for Dari but he never complains.

Even when I refuse to eat food, he distracts me by his talks and starts feeding me. He is smart like that.

"You can do that baby" He pecks my lips once before feeding me the fruits.

"Yo bitches!" I hear my husband sign in distress. Sainty stood at the door, leaning against it.....with a Mickey mouse costume on?

"I'm never talking to you again!" He yells at Dari, putting his hands on his waist, I giggle.

He looks so funny.

"You like it baby?" Dari whispered in my ear, his hot minty breath sending shivers down my spine.

"Y'know what. I hate you! Rev, y'know what did he do? I was just telling him how you like Mickey mouse And he! He made me wear it....do you realise how hot it is? Like I'm standing wearing this gaint thing and I can't even move"