52| A Date?

I smile at the camera with my hands on my knees as I sit on the couch

I smile at the camera with my hands on my knees as I sit on the couch. I was trying on some dresses and I suddenly thought of taking Dari's opinion and now, after each outfit my husband sits me on the couch and snaps pictures of me. He's cute like that

"There we go, such a pretty baby" He smiled at me, putting his phone back in his pocket. He rolls his sleeves up and sits on the couch next to me. Dari licks his lips and spreads his legs apart, patting his thigh.

"Cm'ere baby" I melt listening to his deep Italian accent. Getting up from my place, I slide into his lap sideways resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

He storkes my scars with his thumb gently, his other hand was wrapped around my waist protectively.

Our moment was broken by a knock on the door, Theo pokes his head in with Mr. Gogo in his hands , his eyes lightening up as he sees me. I grin and open my arms from him. He lets out a excited squeal and runs to us. He climbs into my lap while I was still in Dari's.

"Hey cutie. I missed you" I kiss his chubby cheek earning another smile from him. Not even two minutes later, king joins us and pops himself on theo lap.

"Okay okay, now get off Dari's legs would -" my words were interrupted by a warm tatted arm sliding around my waist, he brings his mouth close to my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin.

"It doesn't baby. Just relax" he softly pecks my neck and I supress a moan.

"My perfect family" he muttered patting Theo's head. I smile remembering how Dari made sure to spend time with Theo everyday not wanting to make him feel lonely after Mr. Simon died.

"Sissy, Y'know Santo is going to meet Ms. Elli today" Theo said absent mindedly playing with king's chain.

"Ms. Elli?" Dari and I say at the same time. I turn my head towards him, cocking my head and he does the same. I furrow my brows earning the same expression from him. A pout appears on my lips and he pecks him, making me blush.

"Yes, you remember I told you how excited he were these days to take me to the park, he's been meeting up with her every day now"

I put theo down on the couch and King pops himself on his lap again. Dari holds my hand as we make our way towards Santo's room.

Am I getting a step-mother-in-law?

"Yo wassup?" I turn towards the voice instantly. A gasp leaves my mouth and I run into Sainty's arms. He stood at the door wearing a black turtleneck tucked in grey trousers. His hands were linked with Hayley who was also dressed in a black bodycon dress.