43| Bringing him Home

I hear a loud growl as I reach the first floor

I hear a loud growl as I reach the first floor. The floor was cemented with musty smell coming from the walls. I alter my eyes towards Demetrius who stood with a heavy chain in his hands. I motion him to check his wrist, he brings it to his war listening to me.

"Demmy, I need you to go on the second floor and check....um..how many people are there" He bowed at me tied the chain to the pillar supporting the building. King stayed by my side, altering me at every second.

As I pet his head my alarm goes off and I hear a buzzing sound, I grab my gun and hide behind the pillar. In the same moment Demmy comes down with blood on his hands and a knife. He nodded at me. I found dari.

My eyes drift to the stranger who was pointing his rifle down to Dari's minions. I motion king to remain silent and point my gun at him. I can't.

'i am proud of you baby' His words ring in my ears. I close my left eye and point the laser at his down towards his cervical bone. If I shoot near that, he won't be able to breathe. Which will give king an opportunity to show his moves. I nod at king and he gets on his paws looking at his Target.

3....2...1 here we go. I blow off with the silencer on. He man falls on his knees, blood splatters out of his mouth and back. Leaving king's leash off, I watch him run towards the man, breaking his neck off.

"Be careful kid" Marcus gruffed through the watch. I smile a little and tip toe towards the room which smelt of blood and dirt. Four men stood covering the door in which dari could potentially be. I sign towards demmy and he breaks the chains free. He smirked as all three of our tigers jumped onto those men tearing them apart. Limb by limb.

I run towards those men, looking if they had any keys to the door.
I find a silver key inside one of the man's pockets. My hands, all bloody. Before I could put it in the whole, A large hand wrapped around my wrist stopping me.
I turn to find Zane giving me a glare.

"This could be a set up for God sake bubs. Let me do it" He pushed me back. Zane spoke something in Italian to demmy, dismissing him.

"The tigers should be out " He told me. Zane made me stand almost ten meters away from the door and started twisting the knob. My eyes land on a man who came from the left, standing right behind zane with a gun in his hand. Before he could blow the buzzer off, I bring my knife out and push through his back making his drop dead on the floor instantly.

Zane turned around almost too fast, bro is going to break his neck. He gave me a proud smile,

"I'm proud of you kid" He muttered. I am gonna cry. He pushed the door open and inside Sat dari. Right infront of my eye. Bruised , chained and unconscious. His head was hanging on the side and a line of crimson blood was flowing down his forehead.