Bonus Chapter 2

I lean back against the bed waiting for my wife to bring me food

I lean back against the bed waiting for my wife to bring me food. I faked being sick.

It's not my fault though, she wasn't paying attention to me and was busy reading her book so I pretended to be sick.

I hear the door open and I quickly lay down on the bed, covering myself with the blanket. Her sweet strawberry smell fills the room up making me feel excited.

I feel her stand next to where I laid. I hear her put the tray down and then her soft silky hands run through my hair. Fuck baby.
She calls out my name ever-so-slightly making my heart flutter.

"Hmm?" I hum in my sleepy voice.

"Dari please eat this. I need to give you medicine after this. You'll get more sick, please sit " She spoke.

"I'm tired baby" I mutter playing a little more.

"Oh...I'll feed you" I sit up instantly making her eyes widen.

"Feed me then" I lean back, adjusting the pillow behind me.

Holy fuck. My wife looked absolutely enchanting. So beautiful, just like an angel. She was dressed in a pale pink dress, her long hair were tied in a ponytail.

"Such a pretty baby. Gimme a twirl my love" She blushed, her cheeks turning crimson as I watch her twirl for me.

My heart is going to explode.

She then sits next to me talking the Bowl in her hands, bringing the spoon to mouth, but not before blowing some air on it,

"Give me a kiss" I say making her brows furrow. She thinks for a second before shaking her head.

What the fuck?

"Yes!" I pout waiting for her to kiss me.

"No, you're sick and if I kiss you I'll get sick too. I understand that I love twining with you but getting sick is no fun..no-no. I won't kiss you, if I get sick who will take care of y-"

I grab her my her jaw pulling her forward crashing my lips with hers. She gasps and I push my tongue inside her mouth, my piercing clicking with her teeth.

She moans tapping my shoulders, my baby is breathless.

I pull away and look at her pouty swollen lips, perfect. Her eyes squint and me and I realise I've been caught.