50| Rich Scents and Moans

Warning| smut 🌶️

Warning| smut 🌶️

He sits on the chair infront of me, my legs wide open for him as the silk petals brush against my wetness. Dari uses his other hand's back and runs it against my skin. I whimper as the cold metallic rings brush against my skin, and goosebumps arise.

The rich scent of the room blurs with my moans when he rubs his thick fingers against my clit. I feel blood rushing through my veins and my legs tremble. My heels dig into his chair and Dari pushes his finger inside my wet cunt. My hands, supporting my body finally give up and I lay across the desk.

Dari smirks, his eyes darkening with passion and lust as my chest rising up. He slowly hooks his fingers with my dress and slides it down my body.

"So fucking gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful" he muttered, looking at my body. I had decided to wear a baby pink lingerie that Hayley bought me for my birthday. ' he'll go crazy ', she had said. Dari pulled me by my legs,

My naked body rubbing against his boner. He bends towards me and I feel his hot minty breath against my skin, he brushes his lips against mine and whispered,
"All fucking mine"

He squeezes my breasts in his warm hands earning a moan from me. I throw my head back as his finger enters my tight cunt again.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight" he grunted, Pushing another finger inside me. I gasp when his metal rings hit my walls and I clutch his hand for support.

"You look so fucking good. Take me like my good girl. Show me how good you are" His face nuzzles into my neck as he growing beard tickles my skin. He pushes his knee against my leg, opening it further.

"D-Dari...O-Oh god!" My eyes roll back as his fingers hit my g-spot and I shudder. I come all over his fingers and a heavy-much needed sigh released from my mouth.

He drops his hand to the side and that's when I notice the dessert lying there. Strawberries covered in chocolate. I gulp thinking what he'll do. His eyes detect my nervousness and he brings the chocolate dripping strawberry to my mouth and urges me to open,

"Suck it like a good girl baby. Show me how good u can be" Like a good girl I was, I open my mouth, a little melted chocolate dropping on my chest, against my cleavage. He pushes the strawberry into my mouth and I swirl my tongue against it.

Dari's eyes darken further and he groans. He drops his head to my breasts and licks the melted chocolate clean. He then grabs my straps and tears the expensive material into shreds.

"D-Dari! That was so expensive!" I gasp and he slides his black card out of his drawer and pushes it against my teeth,

"I'll buy you everything in the world . But for now, let me devour my wife" he sucks onto my breasts, his hands brushing against my collarbone, tickling my skin. I gasp tugging his hair.