54| Thankyou

A cry leaves my mouth as I wrap my hands around my body, my head nested in my knees

A cry leaves my mouth as I wrap my hands around my body, my head nested in my knees. Another cramp hits me and a pearly tear rolls down from my eye. I hate periods. 

Dari was in his study. It's almost 1 in the morning but my husband won't care. I wanted to cuddle with him, snuggle into his warm body. But I didn't want him to think I'm being clingy. What if he hates it?

I grab the door handle of the bathroom and walk back into the room. My feet involuntarily move towards his office. I lick my lips with my tongue, my fingers fidgeting as I reach the big black door. I hope he doesn't get mad.
Here's a thing about Dari, no matter how angry or frustrated he is , he never shows it.

Dari is a very patient man. It's just for me though. Hehe.

I quietly twist the doorknob, peeking inside the room. His workplace seems good too, so unfair. He had a pen between his perfectly aligned teeth, glasses resting on the bridge of his nose.
He had a white shirt on which was almost fully undone. His signature necklace resting against his throat.

I shuffle a little, walking inside the room when another cramp hits me. A whimper almost leaves my throat which gains his attention. He arches his brow, dropping the pen from his mouth.

"What's wrong baby?" He patted his thigh and I almost melt, listening to his smooth hoarse voice. I make my way to his chair and he pulls me in. He adjusts me on top of his thigh and wraps his tatted arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Talk to me, my love" I want to cry. A frown coats my face and I turn back, snuggling into him.

"Cramps" I mumble. Without asking further questions, he picks me up and starts walking back to our room. I wrap my legs around his waist, nesting my face in his shoulder. Dari pushes the door open and walks in, dropping me on the bed gently.

He looks at me with a beautiful smile, his eyes almost sparkling. The white scar looks so magical on his face. dimples poke his sculpted cheeks and I poke them. Dari pecks my forehead and walks towards our bathroom.

He put a towel under my side of the bed and hands me a hot water bag. He brings me some snacks which include all the things that I love. Turning the lights off, he switched the television on and slid into the bed with me. 

Dari wraps his warm arms around my tummy, pulling me between his knees. I adjust between his thighs, leaning into his comfortable chest.

"I love you" he whispered, pecking my forehead. A grin coats my face and I look up to find my beautiful husband staring at the screen with a blush coating his face. He's cute like that.