18| Unwanted Guests

"Come on tiny, it was just a joke" Sainty whined as he followed me into the garden

"Come on tiny, it was just a joke" Sainty whined as he followed me into the garden. I had planted almost every flower I knew in Dari's garden. I hope he doesn't mind. He was the one who let me plant my rose once.

"No. I will tell Dari. This is the third time in the row" I hide my giggle with a face of disappointment. Sainty pouted and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Why must you bring that Gorilla into everything?" I gasp at the choice of his words. Did he just call my husband a gorilla?

" If he's a gorilla then what are you? A gorilla's brother?" Sainty looked confused for a second before he pressed his lips together. Lol. I'm so epic!

"You're cute when you're angry." He chuckled extending his hand to ruffle my hair but I beat it to him by twisting it. He lets out a shrieking scream almost jumping from his position.

Oop.

"Come here you rascal" I squeal running away from him while he followed me from behind.

I don't know who far I ran. I was near the basement where Marcus had told me not to go to. As much as I wanted to see what was there, I respected Marcus enough to understand whatever he said was for my own good.

"Ma'am " I look back to find a huffing man standing near the pillar. He had his hands clutching his knees as he breathed heavily.

"Oh my God! Do you want water?" I rush towards him, bending to rub his back. He immediately backs away and shakes his head. The blonde man put his hands behind his back and looked down at me.

"I'm sorry ma'am. We're not allowed to touch you, boss's orders." He replied and I nodded in understanding .

Why would Dari say that though?
Did he think that I would give them backrubs as well? Well no. They are just for my husband.

"Your parents are here to meet you, Ma'am" no. I think I just got a brain freeze. My parents were here. And my husband wasn't.
I was unsafe in my own home.

I need Dari.

"....I um.....I feel sick. Can you please tell them to visit me some other time?" I ask rubbing my hands together. He looks at me skeptically before answering,

"I'm afraid Miranda told them otherwise. I can go and tell them that you're unwell if you want though" He said and I shook my head.

Sigh. I'll have to meet them one day or the other. Its not like I can run away from them, or they can suddenly disappear from our lives and never turn back towards us.