Chapter 1: Arriving Home

Arriving Home / Morning / The Winter League

Its been several days after the great victory of Harxarian Empire against the Red League. Now that they collapsed, the world is now at peace and now stabilizing after the new reopening of the new congress on the Nyrenian Kingdom, but now theres rumors of a silent threat that could be far worse than Red League itself. Theres rumors running around of a possible rising of the old Void Clans, the main antagonist that started the Mage Wars hundreds of years ago, one of the most destructive wars in all Haxaria. Vyda is now waking up as they are arriving to the main port of the Winter City.

Captain Rax: We are arriving my Battlemage!

Vyda: (Waking up) Oh! finally!!

She exited her chambers and went to the front of the ship and she sees the Winter City and the tall snow mountains and its distant pine trees. She is smiling as she is finally back home. Several seconds later the destroyer docked on the main port.

Vyda: (Looking at Captain Rax) Captain, thank you for taking me in here.

Captain Rax: Its my greatest honor to carry our battlemage back to its former home! Im sure you miss the snow am i right!

Vyda: (Sighted pleased) I did! Ill be taking my leave now Rax! please be safe in Karxilia City!

Captain Rax: We will Vyda! you may disembark when ready! May the stars guide your path!

Vyda went to her chambers and started picking her stuff and her staff and disembarked from the ship and second later it was getting deployed back and sailing back to Karxilia City. She is now seeing her people around nothing but Polaris species. She walked on the main streets and many gasping at her as she is carrying her staff. she went at the main plaza and Princess Hayladar was there shopping with her friends.

Vyda: (Standing) My Princess!

Princess Halyadar: Vyda!?! Is that you!!?

Vyda: I am! Can we talk somewhere privately?

Princess Halyadar: Sure! we can go in my chambers! Come follow me!

She and Hayladar are walking together and entered on the Winter Spire where the kings palace stand. They are on the central elevator, and they are ascending to the Princess floors as she lives on a massive room for herself. They are now sitting around a circular table.

Princess Halyadar: Now that we are here im so surprise that you came here!

Vyda: Im here because i heard rumors of the threat that is going around.

Princess Halyadar: You know what me and dad are suspecting?

Vyda: The Void Clans, thats why im here because you and I know how dangerous that clan were.

Princess Halyadar: Yes. Our history and our records tells theses people where powerful necromancers and the main destructors back in the Mage Wars.

Vyda: Yes, thats why im here to investigate all of this. Ive came alone and i plan to stay in these northern regions for three years at least.

Princess Halyadar: Oh! this is really unexpected! But you will miss your home right?

Vyda: This is my homeland, Princess. but i too will miss Karxilia City but i need to find out if these Void Clans are indeed operating back!

Princess Halyadar: Yes! we must! Well since you are staying here for a while, you want to purchase a home?

Vyda: (Gives her ten blue diamonds)

Princess Halyadar: Oh my! you can buy the most expensive house in here with this!

Vyda: I want something decent for a Sorcerer like me.

Princess Halyadar: (Taking the diamonds) Well! you can have House 12 from Northen District 7! Heres your keys! (She gives Vyda her keys for her new home)

Vyda: (Sighed happy) Is so good to be back home! Thank you my Princess!

Princess Halyadar: Sure Vyda! welcome back to your homeland!

Few minutes later Vyda exited the spire and sprinted in the snowing streets of the city and heading to her new home as the Northen District 7 is close by the mountains. Vyda is now arriving a complex of several dark wood houses and their roof covered in snow and many people cleaning the thick snow around their house with shovels. Vyda arrived at her home and it is a big house at least two floors with several rooms. She use her keys and opened the door and entered as closes the door. Theres a fire pit and the area is modern and cleaned with two bright floating orbs on the ceilings and a staircase that leads to the upper floors. Vyda proceed to put her staff on a display statue and her cape around it and decided to sit on the upper porch and watch the distant snow valley from behind her house, she is also seeing several Polaris kids running around in the snow and playing with their friends as they are covered in snow by their thick fluffy plumages. She is remembering her happy moments before she moved to Karxilia City. She feels that she is at home, she missed the snow so much.