Chapter 2: The Snow Forest

Winter City / Vyda's Home / Midday

Vyda is still looking at the snow valley and she decide to go around and explore her very old house where she was born. She picks her cape and her staff and exits her home and sprinted towards the snowing wilderness. By the vision Vydaria gave her during her battle against Varkorio, she manages to recognize the location of her old home. She can feel the tick snow layer on her legs as she is walking towards the icy wilderness where theres vast pine trees covered in snow in the distance. She is now inside the vast Snow Forest and she sees few snowflakes falling around.

She is now in the middle of nowhere, but she remembers still her path, she is looking around feeling her home enjoying every moment as she really miss it dearly

She is now in the middle of nowhere, but she remembers still her path, she is looking around feeling her home enjoying every moment as she really miss it dearly. She can hear the cold wind hitting her, she continues walking and she sees moments later a destroyed house that looks it was burned long time ago. Thats her old home she sees it now, it looks a decent size house the roof is completely collapsed, and everything burned to the grounds but some of the structures remained standing. She proceed to walks towards it and explore around. She entered her home after exploring the surrounding area and she sees some bones from a Haroxian and it was her dead mom as she was still inside when the house burned down by her own father.

Vyda: (Sighed) Mom......

She decided to levitate her mom's remains and proceed to cast a magic with her staff and she makes a hole big enough to lay her mom's remains to rest. She put it down all the bones inside and proceed to move the snow with her staff and covered the hole. Her mom can now rest peacefully. She continues to look around the area but theres nothing around in her house as everything is on ashes, she decides to leave the area and continues to walk deep down in the forest, several minutes later she is now very deep in the snow forest enjoying the nature and the beautiful scenery. She drops her staff and proceeds to collapse herself on the thick layer enjoying this very moment.

Vyda: (Pleased as she is laid down on the snow) Aaaaghh!!! Snow!!..... I missed you!!

She remains there laid down in the snow for a good twenty solid minutes. She truly needed this moment after being mostly in the desert arid environment of Karxilia City. She is thinking now her past, during the war and her memories of Cyresa, Amanda Sulia and Sira and the other Karxilian Sentinels she spends time with around. But also she is now missing a little bit Empress Falyria and Princess Gladyr, she can hear Gladyr talking to her as she was there or even her friends but she knows she is alone by herself laid down in the thick snow just looking around in the pine trees and the snowflake falling around her.

"Stay safe Vyda! be careful over there!"

"Yes my Princess i will be fine! i promise i will be back!"

"My darling.... i will miss you"

"I know my Empress..... But i must do this task i need to investigate if these rumors are true"

She is holding her staff with her and decided to sleep in the snow for now forgetting all the dark past and enjoying as she is back home. She has a mission and she is bound to do that.