Chapter 15: The Return

Eastern City / One Hour Later / Sunset

They are arriving after one hour of travel in the icy waters of the region, they are seeing the city in the distance, and it looks like it was being attacked, tall buildings at least 4 to 5 floors being burned down and large smoke coming from the city.

Princess Halyadar: (Using her spyglass) What the hell happened here......?

Ship's captain: (Talking from the bridge) Princess!! we are now arriving!!

Princess Halyadar: (Turned to look up at him) Are the cannons loaded just in case!?

Ship's captain: They are all loaded my Princess!! any hostile forces will be met with lethal forces!!

Princess Halyadar: Good! Kepp moving forward!!

The ship continues going forward and Hayladar goes down stair to inform Vyda and Varani about the arrival.

Princess Halyadar: (Knocking doors and Vyda said: "Enter!!") (Entering) We are arriving in a few! The city looks it has been destroyed.

Varani: Are there any hostile forces around??

Princess Halyadar: Not a single one.... The area looks dead and there's no ships or anything.

Vyda: Could it be a Rydonian Attack??

Princess Halyadar: I too suspected it was those damn Rydonians but the buildings and the city has purple flames.

Varani: Purple flames!?

Vyda: Thats necromantic fire.... no Rydonian would ever be able to do that....

Princess Halyadar: Exactly.... which leads me to think, who did this? The Void Clans??

Varani: We'll investigate but i doubt Polaris has necromantic flames do they??

Vyda: They dont.... i don't know but we will see whats going on.

Few minutes later the ship is docking with one of the main ports and is docked and it drops down a bridge.

Princess Halyadar: Come let's go. (Draws her two golden katanas) We will kill any Void Clans if we find any.

They are going upstairs and proceed to disembark from the ship, they touched down to the ground of the port and heading main streets and sees all buildings engulfed in purple flames.

Vyda: Damn... this is a whole disaster!

Princess Halyadar: Almost like a Rydonian attack! but this is strange. (Looks at the missile batteries) Our Anti Rydonians batteries seems they have all the missiles???

Vyda: (Looks at the batteries) It doesn't look like it engages??

Princess Halyadar: Yeah this is we----? (She stepped on a dead corpse) (Move her leg away) Ugh....

Vyda: Everyone seems to be dead?

Princess Halyadar: I think they are..... (Sighed) Look all this mess! why would someone---_!!

Then some civilians polarises came by screaming in terror and relief to see them arrive.

Female Polaris: (Running to them) PRINCESS!!!!

Princess Halyadar: People!! (She got hugged by the terrified female polaris) Guys! what happened here???

Male Polaris: (Scared) Princess!! we dont know! we saw!! we...saw!!