Chapter 3: New Friend

Snow Forest / Sunset / Several Hours passed.

Is been several hours that passed as Vyda was sleeping in the snow peacefully and she had a good sleep. She opened her eyes and it was sunset and her body is completely covered in snow all what she needed and wanted. She stood and shook her whole body and tail and all the snow spread around her. With her staff she continues walking and she wanted to get herself lost in the wild. She is following the light of the sun shining in the distance between the logs of the trees around her as they are casting shadows from it. She is now standing on a cliff and deep down and in the distance the vast Snow valley with the vast tall Rocky Mountains that are touching the clouds itself.

Vyda: (Deep breath enjoying still the nature around her) Aaaaaahh...... Home.......

She now wants to live in here forever, she thinks of herself what if she starts a family deep in the wild, where she sees her children's playing around in the forest together. But all the Sudden she feels something watching her like an animal, but she is prepared. She looks back and she can see in the distance a predatory animal crouching and stalking at her silently. She aim her staff as she knows what it is, she has a magic spell that can tame it.

Vyda: (Aim staff) Drexar....

A Drexar is one of the most deadly creatures in the Northen Regions, a feathered creature carnivorous and one of the main reason every year there's at least a hundred of deaths associated with Drexar ambush on Polaris that explore or wander around in the Forest but there's some that actually tame these creatures as they are fiercely loyal to its owners.

[This is what a Drexar looks like in Haxaria and this is the same one Vyda is looking at]

The animal continues stalking Vyda as she has absolutely no fear on the creature in fact, she feels more in taming it so once the creature decides to charge towards Vyda

Vyda: (Raised hand to the Drexar) NIT!!!

The animal slowed down and went at her curious as she shouted aloud. He was inspecting Vyda and once he is done Vyda with her hands up trying to reach his snout the creature backed away from her slowly as he is startled a little bit.

Vyda: (Walking slowly to it) Come on boy...... Don't be afraid of me.

Then..... The Drexar lost interest and proceed to run off from her, Vyda was disappointed as she almost tames it. She does not mind having a new friend like a Drexar for her new adventures.

Vyda: (Disappointed) Well, I almost had it......

The sun is setting, and she decide to sleep on the forest peacefully, she laid down where she stood and proceed to lay her head down on the thick layer of snow. All we can see is her eyes and her crest and the rest of the top of her body as half of her is covered in the layer of snow. It was now night and Vyda heard several noises as if something was fighting in the distance. She stood up and went to investigate, she heard it again and she manage to track where the noises are coming from and she sprinted to its direction and she hears it again. After one minute she manage to find the source and in a open area she sees the same Drexar injured as he was laid down bleeding on one leg and his long fluffy tail. He was attacked by something or he fought something.