Chapter 7: The Orb

Northen Mountain Ruins / Evening / The Orb

Vyda and Vekrax proceed to get closer until they are close to the white orb that is on a pedestal.

Vyda: (Close to it) I think I must touch it.

Vekrax: "Are you sure is it safe?"

Vyda: Lets find out. (She proceed to touch the Orb and then a voice was heard aloud)

[Male voice] New blood! New hand! Welcome to my ruin worthy one!

Vekrax: (Snarling and defensive around Vyda) "Who's that!?"

Vyda: Who are you?!

[Male Voice] I am the one who ive been seen on books from History and the owner of the staff you are carrying right now!

Vyda: (Looking at her staff) Oxolon?? Are you Oxolon?!

[Male Voice] Great Mage Oxolon! Master Oxolon! Guardian of Winter League! Saviour of High Republic States! Chosen one who has stopped the great mage wars!! I am Master Oxolon Vyda! and you are still a young Sorcerer but you have impressed me a lot!

Vyda: You know me?

Oxolon Voice: I do! For countless of years since my passing i was waiting a long time in the afterlife to wait and find someone worthy enough to carry my Osvar!!

Vyda: Osvar??

Oxolon Voice: My sword.... It carries elemental powers like you! but it has very unique abilities you will never seen on any weapons. I find you worthy to carry my weapon but first.... You need to pass my test.

Vyda: Alright.... So what sort of test you want me to put me in order to get this weapon?

Oxolon Voice: The Mage Test.... Find my own tomb where my weapon rest on my grave.... The Helius Valley.... West north.... By the Northen Star, you will see my own ruins where i was buried and you can open yet again the seal of that door. Get your Drexar friend too for this test.

Vyda: Very well! I accept your test! I know the place you are mentioning! (Looking at Vekrax) You know The Helius Mountain Range?

Vekrax: (Looking at Her) "My pack use to travel a lot in there to search for preys! I know the place very well!"

Vyda: So since you give me the specific location are you going to be there?

Oxolon Voice: I will be by the entrance in my spirit form. Get ready for another adventure and ill explain my history once you arrive.

Vyda: Very well! Lets go Vekrax!

Vekrax: (Lowered and Vyda is mounting on him) "Another adventure!" (He stood up and sprinted towards the entrance and exited the ruins)