Chapter 13: Priests of Malador's

Void Clan's Base / Evening 

In a base on a massive Glacial, there's a sanctuary and inside there's Polaris that are nothing but Necromancers, all of them have purple glowing eyes and purple lines tracing in some part of their bodies. they also have some Drexar's they capture and training them to kill innocent lives. Then some acolytes that call themselves the Priests of Malador are heading inside the Glacial cave and heading to Malador's throne and he is an all-Black Polaris with purple eyes. He's sitting on his floating throne chair and there's a purple glowing giant crystal on his back on the room and a long red carpet as the Priest are walking. onto towards him.

Priest Razian: (Bowed before him) My Lord.... we have some troubling news.

Malador: (Dark tone voice and deep one) What troubling news you both have to report me?

Priest Razian: Our scouts indicates that we have a potential threat... it seems Vyda knows very well that our organization is back.

Malador: (Growl) Vyda.... The Elemental Sorcerer...... Of course, she knows....

Priest Resuah: What are we going to do with her my lord? she's so powerful that she already killed some of our scouts.

Malador: She may be powerful to us, but she doesn't have my power and with my power... i shall lure her to me and come to face me.

Priest Razian: So, what's the plan?

Malador: I'll be heading to the eastern city and.... i shall erase the city from the map.... this should be a warning to her not to mess with the Void Clans ever again, but if she does continue pushing even further..... Winter Capital City will be too erased.

Priest Razian: So what are our orders my lord?

Malador: (Stand up) I want you two to continue and collect more of these Dark Kisar Crystals in these regions and if you see her.... eliminate her. Send more mercenaries after her. (Walking away) I will destroy this city myself as a warning to all Winter League. 

Malador proceed to exit outside of his cave and then, he started turning and shapeshifting into a Rydonian size feathered black wyvern with glowing red eyes and proceed to take off and heading towards the eastern city.