Chapter 10: The Osvar

Vyda and Vekrax entered the tunnel and they can see a sword floating above on a pedestal and its the rarest sword she has ever seen, the whole blade is made of some red metal and the hilt has a round glowing gem in the end.

[Male Voice] My own weapon! I found you worthy to carry it and its legacy! Take it! and bring an end to my enemies that are trying to bring destruction once again!

Vyda: (Went to the sword and admiring its beauty) Its so... Beautiful! 

[Male Voice] My sword and its design cant be found in any corners of Haxaria student. This weapon is made purely by me.

Vyda: (Proceed to slowly reaching the hilt of the sword and she can feel its immense energy and she grabs it and all of her body has tracing red lines and disappeared) (Admiring it) I shall end the Void Clans, Master Oxolon!

[Male Voice] Then go now, a battle awaits you in the upcoming days! Winter City needs you now. Farewell student for now!

Vyda: Farewell! (Went to Vekrax and he lowered and she mounted) Ready?

Vekrax: "Im ready for any new adventure Vyda! lets head out!" (He proceed to sprint out of the tunnels)

Moments later they are outside of the ruins and heading out.

Vyda: I want to return back to the city. I plan to make some outfit for you.

Vekrax: (Sprinting) "Like an armor of something?"

Vyda: Yes. I need to ask for some armor smithers in the city to make something for you because i know we are going to battle against these clans.

Vekrax: (Sprinting) "Then im interested in wearing something that can protect me!"

He continue sprinting towards the city. As Vyda will plan to make new armor for her friend and make a sword holster for her.