Chapter 21: Vyda's Return

Winter City / Midday

Vyda was walking among the city, and she was unrecognizable as she doesn't have the cape or her staff. She is heading to the spire to warn Princess Halyadar. Moments later she arrived and enter the building and she was heading to the princess chambers. She proceeds to knock her doors.

Princess Halyadar: (Opens the doors and gasped) Vyda!? 

Vyda: I am...

Princess Halyadar: YOU ALIVE!! (She hugs her) We thought you were dead!!

Vyda: (Released) No I'm not, I need to talk to you right now inside.

Princess Halyadar: Come in!!

They entered and Vyda started explaining everything from the beginning.

Princess Halyadar: He trained you!?

Vyda: He did! I have new abilities now in order to defeat Malador. He must be stopped Princess, where's Varani?

Princess Halyadar: In his home, he was grieving for you.

Vyda: Grieving for me?? what do you mean?

Princess Halyadar: You don't know?

Vyda: I don't understand.... why was he grieving for me?

Princess Halyadar: Varani told me yesterday that he had, feelings for you.

Vyda: What? is he?

Princess Halyadar: He did, we can go ahead and meet him.

Vyda: Sure! I want to see him!

Princess Halyadar: Then follow me!

They exit the spire, and she follows the Princess towards Varani's home. Once they arrived 2 minutes later, Halyadar proceed to knock on his doors.

Varani: (Opened the doors) Vy!? Vyda!?! Are you still alive!?!

Vyda: I am...

Varani: How!?

Vyda: Don't ask me, well I was saved by my friend which is my fellow Drexar.

Princess Halyadar: Wait, a Drexar!?

Vyda: Yes, he and I we are partners now and he also has magic on himself, and he manage to rescue me back in that city when I fought Malador.

Varani: Stars! I'm... I'm so happy he saved you!

Vyda: Also, Varani, Princess here told me about your feelings for me.

Varani: Did she?

Princess Halyadar: I did...

Vyda: I don't want to make a final judgement if I want to be with you but... I can really feel you have feelings for me, and I want to say is that I want to know you more first before I decide. Let me get to know you more Varani...

Varani: Yes, and I agree... Is just.... You are so different than most Polaris around here and I love your personality.

Princess Halyadar: Vyda is unique Varani, I'll say you two would be great together!

Vyda: Well i want to know you more and that's starts now. If you want, we can spend the rest of the day here until we talk our next move.

Varani: Sounds agreeable! come in!

Princess Halyadar: Well i take my leave and leave you two be! I'll be back if I get new updates for our next move!

Vyda: Sure Princess! we will be here!

The Princess left them be and both Vyda and Varani entered to his home where they will spend the rest of the day together and getting to know more each other. Vyda wants to explore him more to see if he is the mate she deserves.