Chapter 4: Confirmation

Winter City / Night / One Hour Later

Vyda finished up eating and proceed to exit her home and went to the Winter Spire where King Dalarin and Princess Hayladar resides. She went to the guards and ask.

Vyda: Is the Princess in her chambers?

Guard: No ma'am she is currently on a meeting somewhere in the city but the King is there!

Vyda: Then ill talk with him. May i have permission?

Guard: Sure! we know you are Karxilian Battlemage! come enter!

Vyda: Thank you very much! (She proceed to enter the spire and heading to the central elevator)

Shes inside now as she is on the large circular elevator and touch a floating orb in the middle and the thing started ascending to the king's chambers. Thirty seconds later shes there now. Vyda exit the elevator and the King was talking with a very familiar person she started to miss.

Vyda: Well! look whos here!!

Princess Gladyr: VYDA!!

Amanda: OH STARS!! VYDA!! COME HERE!! (She rushed towards Vyda and so she did too)

The two females are embracing again like best friends.

Amanda: STARS!! YOU ARE SO FLUFFY!!!

Vyda: (Looking at her and finished hugging her) Im a pillow to you all!! but a pretty pillow right!?

Amanda: (Laughing!!) Yes! you so beautiful still!!

Vyda: Well! Princess!! (Rushing to her and hugs her too) I was starting to miss you all!

Princess Gladyr: (Hugging Vyda) Vyda my girl.... Everyone in Karxilia City including the sentinels they all miss you even mom. (Looks at her) So far how you feel being at your homeland?

Vyda: The best thing ever! i even slept last night in the forest alone! i missed the snow so badly!

Princess Gladyr: I can tell! these regions freeze me so much and Amanda! I don't know what you feel in these coldness to be honest!

Vyda: Absolutely nothing!! (Laughing!!) Anyways! what you two are doing in here??

Princess Gladyr: Oh we are here because we are planning to install a new technological component in Winter League as part of our deal!

Vyda: And whats that?

Kind Dalarin: Is a new thing Amanda researched recently and i forgot what it is.

Amanda: Is a Kisar Fusion Reactor!

Vyda: Let me guess..... A new thing from Earth!?

Amanda: Actually, no it is not! this is totally new tech we research in Haxaria but I use some knowledge from Earth's fusion reactors!

Vyda: So what this thing does? is it a new weapon?

Amanda: Is a power generator where we basically generate heat by concentrating the energy of the Kisar Crystal to create power and generate electricity. Is the closest thing I can research than Nuclear Fusion Reactors.

Vyda: Thats interesting!! But also i need to inform you something my King and you two.

King Dalarin: Oh what is it?

Vyda: Remember what you and Princess Hayladar where suspecting? the rumors.

King Dalarin: Oh about the Void Clans?

Princess Gladyr: Yeah did you find any clues if those rumors are true Vyda?

Vyda: Believe or not people..... But I was in the forest by myself and right after I encounter a Drexar and befriended one, there were three Polaris that showed up and they claimed they are members of the Void Clans!

King Dalarin: (SHOCK) STARS!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

Vyda: Im one hundred percent serious right now, me and the Drexar we kill the three of them but they know Necromancy!

Princess Gladyr: Stars!! King this is really dangerous! if the Void Clans are back operating they can raise armies of the undead and take the world!

King Dalarin: I know!! We must do something now! I know there's several clues how to defeat them completely! Remember that these Necromancer relies on Void Crystals as their power source, if they dont have those crystals they are powerless!

Vyda: I know! I need to research every bit and more of these Void Clans but the rumors are true, they are back King!

King Dalarin: I will start training battlemages to help you assist in anything you need Vyda! If you need anything just ask me! you can go and head to our Sanctuary of Knowledge by Southern District 2!

Vyda: I will! Also regarding to Drexar. I have just befriended one and we can communicate just fine i hope you all do not kill him because he is friendly!

King Dalarin: A Drexar!? You friended with one?? and how is that you can communicate with it??

Vyda: Apparently my magic is strong that he can talk telepathic in my mind but hes lonely now and he lose everything because of those Polaris Necromancers.

King Dalarin: But a Drexar is a dangerous animal that hunts many of us!

Vyda: Well not all because some that dies are those that get wandered around and plus..... Theres several Polarises that tame Drexars for themselves!

Amanda: Whats a Drexar?

Princess Gladyr: Predatory Animals that wanders in these regions, they are big animals and ambush predators. You walk in the forest and somewhere around theres a Drexar stalking you silently waiting for the moment to hunt you.

Amanda: Oh... Sounds terrifying! and you said this one is friendly?

Vyda: It is! He will come tomorrow his name is Vekrax! and he is very sweet!

King Dalarin: As long as he doesn't eat our people....

Vyda: He wont... He is scared coming in the city too. Do you wanna see him Amanda? maybe is a alien creature to you!

Amanda: Oh yes!! Please i hope it is!! Stars!! give me something that is not from Earth!!

King Dalarin: Earth? What about it?

Princess Gladyr: A good portion of the wildlife in Haxaria comes from Earth but we have some that are native so its a mix between Alien and Native wildlife for Haxaria.

King Dalarin: Aaah i see!

Vyda: Well! Im heading off to start researching now so ill see you tomorrow!

King Dalarin: See you later Vyda and thanks for the confirmation of what we are up against!!

Vyda exits the spire and headed towards a building which is an old library for mages.