Chapter 6: Strange Ruins

Winter City / Vyda's Home / Morning

Vyda was sleeping on her bed and she hears several knocks from her front door, she wakes up and headed downstairs to open it.

Vyda: (Opening door) Amanda!! Come in girl!!

Amanda: (Entering) Wow even these homes interior....

Vyda: Is familiar to Earth too?

Amanda: Most likely!! Most of these homes you find it on Earths polar regions to sustain the cold!

Vyda: Well, that's really fascinating! I also need to get ready because ive read some books that i rented and one of them mentions about a forgotten ruin and i need to investigate that.

Amanda: Well I wish I could come but I'm busy in installing these Fusion Reactors for Winter League and I need to help one of the Missile Racks crew that needs help in something with Rack 1.

Vyda: Oh right!! i forgot you installed those anti rydonians weapons in here!!

Amanda: I did! and they are automatic which means any Rydonians entering Winter League perimeter will be shot down.

Vyda: Well i couldn't thank you even more for making my home even safer now!

Amanda: I just hate these bastards to be honest i mean we all are!

Vyda: Is the fact they think they are superior than all of us and look what you are doing to them!

Amanda: I'm whooping their asses that's what I'm doing!!!

They started laughing hard.

Vyda: (Laughing) Yeah!! Basically!! What time is it? Oh!! Vekrax should be outside now! wanna see him! (Grabbing her staff)

Amanda: Yeah! show me your new friend! you said is a what again?

Vyda: (Exiting with Amanda as she has her staff) Is a Drexar, one of the deadliest animals on these regions but i tell him that you are friend. Come right this way.

They continue walking as Amanda has a thick fur cloak with a hood that protects her from the cold. Vyda stopped as they are close by a few hundred meters from the Snow Wilderness.

Vyda: (RAPTOR CALL!!)

Amanda: Oh stars! I forgot your calls are LOUD!

Vyda: Opps I forgot you have sensitive ears! (Seeing him sprinting in the distance) Oh there he is!

Amanda: (Seeing the Drexar coming) Oh my! hes big! Wait what the hell!?

Vekrax: (Low growl as a greeting) "Hello Vyda! who is this?"

Vyda: This is Amanda! one of my best friends!

Vekrax: (Flaring nostrils and mist exited his nostrils) "Well! She is not a Haroxian?"

Vyda: She is not from this world. (Looking at Amanda as she has eyes widened as she is surprised) Amanda? what happened?

Amanda: Did you remember what i said yesterday about lots of things in Haxaria are from Earth?

Vyda: Yes why? Oh! don't you tell me that Drexars are!?

Amanda: (LAUGHING!!!!!!) AAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! VYDA WHAT THE HELL!!!! HOW MANY THINGS IVE SEEN ARE FROM EARTH!?!

Vekrax: (Confused sounds as he tilts his head) "Im confused now"

Vyda: Amanda here is from another planet Vekrax, shes an alien.