Chapter 9: Oxolon's Test

Vyda and her Drexar is inside of the massive chamber and theres an orb giving light around, the place looks like a testing ground.

[Male Voice] Welcome to my arena my student! here I shall test you! let see if you are worthy enough to carry such power and to claim the title as the true Elemental Sorcerer! Fight the opponents you see!

Several spectral Haroxians like wraith at least 15 of them started appearing and all have their swords ready in their hands.

Vyda: Ready Vekrax!

Vekrax: (Snarling) "Im ready for everything!!!" (Roared!!!)

[Male Voice] FIGHT!!!!

Then all of them went at them and Vyda cast a spell that gives her additional strength, and she is clashing with three of them at the same time, and Vekrax is stomping several of them and head bumping them hard and tail attacking some of them. They stayed fighting for a few minutes and Vyda did took some slashes.

[Male Voice] You two are doing well!!

Vyda: (Killing the last Spectral Haroxian) Vekrax you are okay?

Vekrax: "Im good"

[Male Voice] Now get ready for round two! this one Vyda i want you to give your friend here fire ability! let see how he handles your magic!

Vyda: Wait! how i do that??

[Male Voice] Just do it! don't think of if how, just do it! FIGHT!!

Over 20 spectral Haroxians apearred.

Vyda: Stars!! (Went to Vekrax and touched him) Okay I hope this works! VELA!!!

All the sudden, Vekrax has now orange lines around his body and his eyes engulfed in flames and fire exited in his nostrils and even inside his mouth lights up in fire.

Vyda: (Proud) YES!! YEEES!!!

Vekrax: "Im going to enjoy this ability very much!!!" (ROARED and flames exited in his mouth and then he proceeds to breath attack all targets engulfing them in flames) (Roared again and flames exited in his mouth) 

[Male Voice] WELL DONE!! Lets try this again but this time i want you to use your arc ability on him and then next round try use void magic!

Vyda: Yes Master Oxolon!! Im ready for the next round!!

[Male Voice] Next round started! FIGHT!!

Over 20 more spectral Haroxians appeared and Vyda went to Vekrax and gave him arc magic.

Vyda: (Touching Vekrax legs) SALI!!!!!

Blue electric lines appeared on Vekrax and he has sparks around his body and blue glowing eyes and he proceed to attack the Haroxians. He went and proceed to stomp one of his legs and an electric shockwave fired from his stomp hitting the spectral Haroxians that are attacking him, and he tail slap many and made an electric current once it hit them.

Vekrax: (Roared in Victory) "I grew more powerful with your ability!!"

[Male Voice] AH! THIS IS WONDERFUL!! Lets try this one more time!! FIGHT!!

More 20 spectral Haroxians appeared and Vekrax went back to Vyda and she proceed to touch him by his legs and his body has now purple lines tracing around him and he proceed to charget at the spectral Haroxians and this magic made him stronger as he is attacking with bite attacks and his body is shielded by the magic as he has more resistance from incoming attacks, seconds later he has killed all spectral Haroxians and he victory roared.

[Male Voice] Well done!! this was fascinating!! i found you worthy Vyda! you passed my test as you know how to give your powers to you friend here! come forward student and take my weapon! 

Some doors in the distance opened and Vyda and Vekrax are walking to it.