Chapter 5: Sanctuary of Knowledge

Winter City / Night / Sanctuary of Knowledge

Vyda is now at the library and entered as she was greeted by the Librarian Keeper. An old grey and white female Polaris with jewels like bracelets on her arms.

Librarian: Welcome! Come in! How may i help you with?

Vyda: Im looking for knowledge of the Void Clans and the History of the Mage Wars.

Librarian: Right this way Sorcerer Vyda! (Walking and Vyda follows her)

Vyda: Do you know me?

Librarian: I do..... I can sense deep magic on you.... I too was like you but ill explain that later... (She stops and they are on a vast bookshelf hallway) We are here! So this whole hallway is nothing but all records and stories about the Mage Wars so you said theres some specific book you need?

Vyda: I do! I need a book about the Void Clans and what else.... Maybe lost Artifacts.

Librarian: So the books I have is The History of Void Clans and Magic Artifacts currently.

Vyda: That would do it yes!

Librarian: Very well! Raised one hand and finger gestured and two books from the shelf float and headed towards her and she is holding both books) Here you go my dear! (Handing the book to Vyda) You have one week to return these books.

Vyda: Thank you! so how much is it?

Librarian: 50 golds.

Vyda: (Handling one Polaris coin equivalent to a 100) Here you go.

Librarian: Thank you so much! have a great night!

Vyda: Likewise! (She left the library and heading home)

[Continues Next Chapter]