↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ФЛΞ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

A male black jackal, with a huge scar over his left eye, a white muzzle, with white marking on his back, a white patch of fur on his chest that wraps around his neck, his left eye is an icy blue color, while his right eye is an ember yellow color...a red and black gemstone resting on the nightstand next to his bed.

A small burn scar on his shoulder, he only scoffs at that fox's attempt of defending himself from the likes of him...though that fox surviving wasn't part of his plan, but he can still work with this. A dark smile curled it's way up his muzzle, as he looked at the single that was covered in pictures of the blue hedgehog's daily life and routine, as well as close friends, and the occasional mobians that have a crush on him. All of them marked red and were circled, of course the fox was most that was seen as threat, but with his little screw up they would mostly likely being there to help comfort the hedgehog.

He quickly finishes wrapping up his wounds in some bandages before slipping on his black jacket, and some very dark baggy jeans with black gloves, he ended out the door after grabbing his burning phone. Before heading into the streets of Emerald City.

He always kept to the shadows when he came to stalking his prize...but he did have a life outside of that, after all he was gonna need money if he was gonna help his prize...fall in love with him, and only him. He head to the local flower shop, to buy a single  royal blue calla lily, as he walked out of the shop making his way down to the apartment complex, if he timed this right than he would have made it to his lover's apartment before the hedgehog could even leave the hospital.

After he put his own tag on the flower's steams with a black infinity symbol on the flower's stem, he tapes the flower to the door before taking his leave. "Don't worry my little Lapis...you won't be needing him anytime soon, and the same goes to all your pathetic traitors of friends..." he said to himself with a slight growl in his voice. Only turned to leave, to make sure his lover was on the way.

♡ ♡ ♡

The hedgehog started rummage through his bag for his apartment key...it was only one he had, mostly do to the fact that he just always ended up losing his, he finds his key and looks up to see the flower...it was one of his favorite flowers, he's always been getting gifts like this from someone, it was kind of clear that it was someone that he never met or he has and just doesn't remember. He took the flower off of the door and opened it.

"...this place looks like a mess..." he said to himself as he looked at his very cheap apartment, it wasn't really that big...it was only a two room apartment with a single bathroom in the hallway, a small kitchen that was attached to the living room. The place wasn't really that dirty...it just looks like it because the place was so cheap.

Upon opening the fridge the hedgehog saw very little food...maybe enough for one person to have a meal, he was use to that...he always made whatever he could for Tails, since the fox was only eight, most of the time he didn't really eat until he got to work or school.

Ignoring his stomach, he just places his backpack onto the table to get started on some homework, before he had to leave for his second job...with his brother being so young, the fox really couldn't get a job...but he did have the intelligence to get a scholarship for college, but with little money the hedgehog had, Tails just waited to finish school so he can just get into college for free.

The hedgehog never really thought about himself, everything that he did was for Tails, he didn't want the young fox to grow up the way that he did, alone and homeless.

A small whimper escapes his lips, as he just felt like the attack on his best friend was his fault, for not being home often, and just leaving the eight year old alone for so long, if anyone deserved to be in that hospital bed it should be him. He had never done anything for world besides just surviving.

"I'm...sorry Tails..." he stammers as he felt tears forming in his eyes.