↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ΞŁΞVΞЛ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Two weeks went by and Sonic's friends started to get worried for their poor friend since he hadn't shown up to school, not that teachers or principal seem to mind or rather care, the same can be said about police officers.

They couldn't hope that Sonic was in any danger, after they didn't have any way to contact with him cause of his phone shutting off cause he didn't have the money to pay for the phone bill.

But the Teachers have noticed the one student that was always in the same classes as Sonic...also hadn't been showing up to classes, not that it mattered as well...after all he was always the quiet and secretive student.

When the last bell of the day rang, all the students started to pack up their things and headed out to the hallway.

Rouge lets out a small sigh as she glances over at the empty seat that belonged to Sonic, it didn't really help when the desk was vandalized by bullies, by calling the hedgehog names and just making fun of him. She only continued her way out of the classroom and down the hallway to get to her locker.

"You guys haven't heard anything from him either?" Rouge asked the group that had just crowded around her locker.

"I've probably sent him at least two hundred messages and missed calls, but nothing..." The pink Hedgehog whimpered as she pinned her ears down out of everyone she was the one that was taking Sonic's sudden disappearance rather seriously "Chaos I hope no one kidnapped him..."

"Calm down Amy, I doubt it's that serious, all we can do just keep his promise and keep up with Tails." Sally said to Amy.

Rouge only lets out a small sigh as she opens her locker. "Speaking of the kid...how is he?"

"His condition is stable...but the doctor said there is a slim chance of him actually surviving but the doctors aren't getting any luck with getting in contact with Sonic either." Sally said.

Rouge closed her locker and started to make her way to the entrance where she parked her sports car at.

When she parted ways from Amy and Sally, she unlocked her car getting into the driver seat...she knew she shouldn't really be this concerned about a someone of the lower class than her, but Sonic had always been there for others despite how sickly and weak he looked, he always put others before himself. But what is she gonna do about all this, the Poor aren't really much of the everyone's concerns, after all one less person or mobian begging on the streets.

She only hisses at herself as she started the car and started to pull out of her parking spot that she paid for just for the school, drives off.

Infinite pokes his head out of from behind the brick wall of the school building, he narrowed his eyes at the white sports car driving off...he was starting to hate how curious and caring that bat is starting to be, though it has already been two weeks and things have started to look up, after all the police had already given up on finding that foxes attacker, he just has to work on that hedgehogs curiosity and stubbornness, and had already started on that just last week. He only glitches out of view.