↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ SΞVΞЛ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic lets out a gasp as he shot awake, only for him to cry out in pain from the crash, he only grabbed his chest tears streaming down his face...as he just had a horrible nightmare about the car crash, it all just happened so fast, he was just telling Gadget a story, before another car just slammed into the truck at such a high speed.

"Gadget..." he cried out, as he can still feel his lifeless friends body in his arms, he only took him a moment to realize that he wasn't in the hospital, but in a plain bedroom that is painted black, with a single window, a twin size bed, and night stand. He looked down at himself to see that he was wrapped up in bandages, and an oversized hoodie.

He jumped when the door opened, "Sonic! Are you okay, I heard sobbing?"

Sonic was still to shaken up to respond he only trembled in the bed the soft sound of him sniffing and whimpering, just came from the hedgehog. He didn't even ask The jackal, as to how he got here...wherever here was he felt warm arms wrap around his body, which only cause him to sob harder.

"He's gone..." he sobbed.

Infinite only pulled Sonic into his chest, he had to hide this excitement he had...right now the hedgehog wasn't thinking straight, that traumatic event plus the force of that speeding car really was effecting the young hedgehog's mind, not to the point that he didn't have memory...well not to Infinite's knowledge, not that he couldn't just have the hedgehog remember things so differently, but now isn't the good time, he was grieving and terrified.

"I need you to calm down..." He tells Sonic in a hush tone to his voice, the hedgehog only sniffs and whimpers as he started to calm down somewhat. "There you...just here, the Doctor wants you take these everyday, they will help ease the pain in body and head."

Sonic didn't really question it, since he didn't really have parents, and the orphanage didn't take care of him anymore due to him be over thirteen, he was on his own, he was still classified as a kids, so the Doctor had in trust someone help take care of him, though with the little money, and no insurance, the hospital can refuse treatment. So that would explain why he wasn't in the hospital.

Shakenly he grab the two pills out of Infinite's hand, with a glass of water he swallowed the pills.

Infinite took a look at the soaked bandages that he had wrapped Sonic in, as well as the medicine patches that stuck onto the body like bandaids to help cover up areas where the bandages were needed, like on Sonic's cheek, and left ear that is suffering from a missing chunk.

"Did...the Doctor...say you had to take care of me..."

Infinite only nodded, though it was mostly a lie, but the hedgehog didn't know that, "They went through your phone but all your friends were busy and couldn't give you that proper twenty-four hours, and not of them were at the age yet."

Sonic weakly nodded as he just started to feel tired cause of the meditation, he only leaned into Infinite for warmth before falling back to sleep.

Infinite only had a smirk on his muzzle, he still needed to get rid of the rest of Sonic's friends, he knew damn well that they were a threat of separating them, and could call the cops. He only gives Sonic's soft cheek a small nuzzle. Before laying him back flat onto the bed, he made sure the window was locked as well as the door, before leaving.