↳ ϾHΛPТΞЯ ТШΞЛТЏ-ТШФ ・❥・: ̗̀➛

Sonic was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, it was the end of the month since he's disappearance, and the death of one his friend...so far he had spent a whole years with this psycho, getting mentally tortured and raped. He only held up the pregnancy test his eyes opened as his hand started shaking.

Infinite was standing outside of the bathroom door, he heard the toilet flushed and the door opening. "H-Here..." Sonic hands over the pregnancy test, the jackal looked down at it to see that it was positive, his tail started wagging as he wraps his arms around Sonic.

"This is perfect news, My Love."

Sonic only pinned his ears down, as he knew he was gonna be forced to have this baby, he's only twenty-two...he doesn't know the first thing about taking care of hoglet or cub...Tails was different, since the fox was only five when he took him in to raise him, but then again he was more mature for his age cause of his intelligence.

"This just means I have to give you a lower dosage...of your medication." Infinite held onto Sonic's hand and started to lead him out of the hallway towards the stairs. He had been rather keeping an eye out on his surroundings, after all the family that he just murdered a month ago, probably has family and co-workers, he only growls at the thought of police tracking him down.

Sonic lets out a small whimper when Infinite started to squeeze his hand in a death grip, the jackal only pulls the small male closer to him and gives him some soft kisses, on his cheek. Lifting his chin up so that they were looking at each other. "I'm gonna make sure no one takes you away from me...my sweet lapis."

The hedgehog didn't like the tone in Infinite's voice, it was so controlling, and possessive. It always brought chills down his spine, cause of how serious and cold it was, besides the mental torture, and rape, the jackal didn't really do much harm to him, sure he had smacked him...but thinks to drugs a gentle squeeze on his arm was enough to give him a bruise, and the jackal only lightly smacks him.

Infinite pins the hedgehog to wall, pressing his lips to Sonic's making the hedgehog only whimper for him to stop, but he knew that wasn't gonna happen, it never made the jackal stop.

"Ahh..." Sonic squeaks out, feeling his rear getting being squeezed, he only tilted his ears back, when the jackal started growling at him, in such a possessive way, he didn't really know what triggers this side of the older male, but it was never nice. The hedgehog only whimpers.

"Your just to perfect...to lose~"

Before Infinite could go any further, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello...Mr. Smith, I thought I'd come to check up on you."

Sonic only started trembling, when he got a threatening glare from the jackal, those mix matching eyes of his shifted to a threatening crimson red, before he could do anything red chains shot out from the wall wrapping wound his wrists and ankles pulling him into the wall like a deep puddle where he just disappeared out of sight.

The jackal used the phantom ruby's powers to change his form to looked more human, and like the the husband of this family that he killed. He walked over to the door.

♡ ♡ ♡

Sonic was struggling to get out of the chains, this really wasn't the time Infinite had done this...after all when they were living in the old house, the jackal did the same thing just to keep him hidden, and from screaming out for help. He couldn't hear what was going on outside of this space, nor could he see anything, he only yelps and whimpers when the chains tighten around his limbs every time he struggled.

"Now where were we~"

Sonic only shook his head, at the jackal in front of him...after those years of being tormented by those illusions he had a hard time seeing what was real and fake. He forced his eyes shut as he let the the jackal have his with him.

♡ ♡ ♡

Infinite waves the blonde hair woman goodbye, he shuts the door locking it, as the illusion faded and the jackal was back in his normal form. It was starting to get unsafe living on the island.

He knew that he was safe from the police, at least for now anyways...he phases his hand through the wall and gently pulling Sonic out of the empty space, the hedgehog was only trembling his cheeks soaked in his own tears, as some new bruises had appeared on his body mostly his thighs, wrists and ankles.

"I'm sorry my Love...the news just really got me excited, and I'm just so delighted to have you be mine~"

"N-No more..." Sonic sniffed as he felt himself being pinned to the wall, the jackal only took Sonic's bare legs and wraps them around his own waistline, licking the hedgehog's lips before forcing his tongue inside the hedgehog mouth kissing him, willing taking out of the hallway.

A small pop sound was heard when Infinite pulled his muzzle away from Sonic's a thick strain of saliva between the two.

Sonic holds back his moans, as he felt some soft licks and kisses on his abdomen, a long with his now growing chest getting massaged and squeezed.

"So perfect and beautiful~" Infinite growls as his tail was wagging, he only traced his claws down Sonic's curves, he only smirks feeling pleased with himself...the hedgehog was no longer dangerously skinny, to the point that his ribs were showing, but still skinny enough that his body so curvy and small, compared to his own muscular and tall body. He only hums as he trails his licking to the hedgehog's crotch, making Sonic squirm.

"Please..." he pleaded. But his body only shivers felling something wet and warm slide into his stuffed vulva lapping up the remaining of his semen out of the area. Sonic breathing only softens as he bites down on his finger to stop himself from moaning, he just wanted the sexual tension to stop, he didn't love the jackal, if anything he was more afraid of him, cause of all the trauma the jackal put him through.

And those damn ejections, was to purposely make him weak, so that he couldn't fight back, his legs being nothing but mush since he couldn't them at all, not after taking those pills. Forced surgery to give him a uterus and womb. "Ahh!?!~" he gasps as he orgasms. The jackal started lapping up his lover's semen.

"Love you my Lapis." Infinite mutters to the hedgehog.

Sonic only shakes, as he just wanted to cry...but he didn't have any energy left to cry.!

"Ssh..you don't have to respond you being here is enough my Love" Infinite plants a small kiss on Sonic's abdomen before getting up completely.